Taco Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taco Bell

Weird observation.... I like Taco Bell. In the last year or two. The staff serving food are taking on the Chic-Fil-La niceness. I frequent Taco Bells all over the state and outside the state. I would say 2-3xs a month. Rarely the same one. Not sure what training they've been instructed to do. But some of the nicest people I've encountered in modern times. Typically older staff as well. Maybe that is the key. Either way Taco Bell seems to be doing things right.

The McRib thread sparked this thought. As I had to try a McRib after not having one in 10 plus years. It's edible. It'll create a bathroom trip or 12. I like pickles. It's like the rebound girlfriend. Fun. But don't tell your folks about.

They got rid of my business when they got rid of the Mexican pizza! My gut and toilet are happy about this.

Comment

Now I will order 10 crispy tacos and 2 hot sauce packs per taco. Now my problem is that they don't have Dr Pepper Pepsi sucks

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Quesadillas are always a fail safe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          Now I will order 10 crispy tacos and 2 hot sauce packs per taco. Now my problem is that they don't have Dr Pepper Pepsi sucks

This is an issue I have as well.

Comment

The older Taco Bell’s still offer the chili cheese burrito.

And somehow Whatabutger has gone down hill with customer service, order entry, and quality of food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmm..

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
              Quesadillas are always a fail safe for me.
              The first time I had a quesdilla,it was awesome..Since then,they are paper thin!!
              I have always loved the bean burrito with sour cream..Probably..The staff has always been friendly,and fast @ the ones I visit..Whataburger on the other hand?? I doubt seriously I'll ever eat there again.Food sucks,service,just as bad.

Comment

No idea what's up with Taco Bell. But it's never a bad idea to provide top tier customer service.

Little black lady that run the What-a-Burger early morinng crew always calls me "sweetie pie", "bay-be", and one time even "sugar doodles". Some sort of Creole accent that roles it out just right. Nothing like some southern charm to win my biz.

Comment

8 soft tacos with a pack of Diablo sauce on each one!

Comment

I quit Taco Bell when they quit serving Dr Pepper

Comment

[QUOTE=Snowflake Killa;15946407]Now I will order 10 crispy tacos and 2 hot sauce packs per taco. Now my problem is that they don't have Dr Pepper Pepsi sucks

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Pepsi is the absolute worst out there. No really sure how anyone likes it.

Comment

Taco plate and a pack of hot sauce for each one. The best part is they have Diet Pepsi. Refill on the way out too.

Just say no to the sugar IV of Dr. Prune juice.

Comment

Spicy soft potato tacos is the safest thing on the menu

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

Yep, I like Taco Bell just fine, but no Diet Coke. Diet Pepsi sucks!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I eat TB weekly and the ones here have Dr. Pepper.
                              Try the .99 beef burrito. I get 2 with a large DP.

Comment

Working...
                              X