Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck sir

Comment

Last edited by Zmaxhunter; 11-15-2021, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Well I laid eyes on the deer I came to this property to hint. And got a short video.
        Caught him crossing the CRP traveling a East to West. I knew I didn’t have enough light left to wait him out and see where he was gonna go so I hit the horns together and he headed straight to me for about 75 yards and then locked up. He wouldnt commit any closer. .
        I know he didn’t wind me. He is just smarter then me I guess.

Headed to get groceries and to check in with Brian and catch up on deer talk.

I’ll post pics of the video later. Can’t tell a lot about him because he was so far from me, but you can see his frame.

Comment

Tuned in. Good luck

Comment

Headed in.
            1/2 mile walk to the stand.
            43 degrees this morning

Comment

Good luck this morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck Homie!!

Comment

Hope Big Boy Shows!!!

Comment

Hope he shows up again today. Good luck

Comment

I’m back at the same property I hunted yesterday. I’m in a South Wind set on the opposite end of the wind break from where I sat yesterday.
                      I was set up early and thought I had been pretty stealthy until about 15 turkeys decided to leave their roost, directly above me. Bout put me into cardiac arrest.
                      This is a really pretty spot with cut Milo to my South and Wheat to my North.
                      I got a major deer trail and a respectable rub 20 yards in front of me. This definitely looks like a spots where a bruiser could come cruising thru at any moment.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Looks like dang good set up! Hope it all comes together

Comment

Come on giant

Comment

The sun is out and squirrels are hustling. It’s a beautiful morning. No deer movement yet. Turkeys are feeding in the wheat field.
                              I have Talen’s arrows nocked and I keep looking at this rub wishing a buck would come thru to work it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
                                The sun is out and squirrels are hustling. It’s a beautiful morning. No deer movement yet. Turkeys are feeding in the wheat field.
                                I have Talen’s arrows nocked and I keep looking at this rub wishing a buck would come thru to work it.

With T up to bat it should be a done deal!

Comment

Working...
                                X