X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Week 11

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
    I am now questioning how Tech got throttled by this joke of a longhorn squad....

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Because they were a joke of a raider squad at the time..

70 points

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Because they were a joke of a raider squad….

70 points
      Meh I'll take that loss over getting beat at home by kansas any day. The UT joke is much funnier and it seems to get funnier every week. I look forward to next week's episode.

Comment

Since I tagged my buck last Friday guess I can post. No doubt Auburn beats Alabama now.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
          Meh I'll take that loss over getting beat at home by kansas any day. The UT joke is much funnier and it seems to get funnier every week. I look forward to next week's episode.

Well luckily for us getting beat head to head by 35 to a team that lost to KS seems pretty **** funny from here if we are both grasping for moral victory straws .

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 11

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
            Since I tagged my buck last Friday guess I can post. No doubt Auburn beats Alabama now.

Need pics and license proof and not some random google pic pulled like when folks asked for your “girlfriend from Canada” pic back in college. [emoji12][emoji23][emoji23]
            Last edited by Smart; 11-14-2021, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Texas football is an embarrassment to the recent Texas football program which was really below average making this ***** show hard to swallow. How is it possible to jump up big on multiple teams just to let leads evaporate and now this pile of dung they conceived yesterday.

the obvious: defense sucks and can’t seem to tackle/ offensive line is mentally weak. Only bright spots are running back and a receiver. Where do you go from here. You oh one way. Buckle up!

Hook em!
              Last edited by Pedernal; 11-14-2021, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                I know every one thinks spiller is a good running back . But he really isn’t to much dancing around and not enough running. Achane is a lot better back than spiller .

Spiller’s constant hesitation last night was awful. Achane was hitting the spot quick and was having success, he should have received more of the load last night.

Calzada needs to be auditioning for the transfer portal from here on out, he should be slotted way down the debt cart next season if he stays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

On a day when Oklahoma became the latest pretender to wilt under the pressure of college football's spotlight, others stood tall. The top-ranked Georgia Bulldogs dominated Tennessee in Neyland Stadium to continue their onslaught through the SEC...

CFB winners and losers.

Say No to Jimbeaux!!!
                  Last edited by Bayouboy; 11-14-2021, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Answer my PM **** it!!!
                    Sorry, eyes were full of tears, couldn't type.

Comment

Even after yesterday’s crappy college football, the sun is still rising and the birds are still chirping.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Need pics and license proof and not some random google pic pulled like when folks asked for your “girlfriend from Canada” pic back in college. [emoji12][emoji23][emoji23]
                        Lol

Comment

All gas no brakes!

Comment

Longhorns are really bad.
                            Aggies D is good to great but offense is below avg.
                            My Mustangs are bi-polar but the good Ponies showed up yesterday so I am happy. Beautiful morning in Dimmit county this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                              All gas no brakes!

In fairness, putting up 49 points in regulation time is all gas. The defense had no brakes though.

Comment

Is Sark still the guy? Lol

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X