• Show
Clear All

yep

Comment

Never.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It all depends..
        In a natural brush blind or sitting under a tree or when rattling from the ground, yes..
        From a pop up or box blind on the ground, no.

Comment

This is my go to
          Attached Files

Comment

Medical face mask... Never. Camo face mask... All the time.

Comment

Sure. If it’s cold enough I’ll wear one. Also I gun hunt from a specific lean to at times where deer often pop out anywhere from 15-50 yds in several different directions, and usually wear one there unless it’s too warm.

Comment

I don't even wear one bowhunting.

Comment

Was never much of big deal but I have a short beard and 76 years its past gray almost white...So I surrender!! and wear a head net ..keeps SKETTERS off too

Comment

It depends. I wore one yesterday. I was in a ground blind so it helps there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

In my pop up yes because it has a huge opening.

Comment

I don’t gun hunt but I grow my face mask. It’s starting to too much white in it these days though.

Comment

For decades I have worn a camo bandana Wild West bank robber style. Easy and quick to pull up over nose, and a quick pull down around neck when I need to hit my anchor point.

Rifle, yes if really cold, windy temps.

Bow, 100% always, I am what my Comanche buds call a paleface.

Comment

Lmao. I love my mask so much I never take it off. Even wear it to bed... I never wash it either.

My wife thinks it's weird.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

I certainly do wear a black facemask when in a box most of the time. Wearing glasses to shoot, I try to have as little white glowing/reflecting around them in my back left corner as I can. It covers the sides of my face, my neck and my chin. I have closed down my windows some but I still feel better about what they might see in my shooting window when most of the shine of my white face is covered. The reflection of my glasses I can't really do anything about so I lessen the white around them. Especially in the morning when my southwest facing blinds catch a little of the east sunrise shine....

I have a full black fleece pullover with eye holes and a mouth hole when it gets into the 20s and 30s

Comment

I will say, even in an elevated blind 75 yards from the feeder, deer will look right at the blind and see if I am there.
                                Zero movement usually calms them.

Comment

Working...
                                X