Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Please

I don't ask for prayers much and I'm not one to talk to anyone about stuff in my life often but I could use some prayers. For years I've always been the one counseling others and expected to give help and answers but I keep my own stuff between me and God. I've been in a bad funk for a while and can't shake it. I'm blessed beyond measure with family, finances, etc... yet I've been absolutely miserable lately. I'm as stressed as I've ever been about business and I'm finding myself wanting to be more and more reclusive. I don't enjoy being around anyone anymore and prefer being alone. I find myself on an entire car ride with family and realize that I haven't said a word because I'm so in my own head. I think hunting is the only thing I've actually found myself enjoying lately as it provides an escape. I could go on but I'll just say that I'm definitely not myself lately. If you feel led I'd appreciate prayer. Thanks

Takes a lot just to realize you're not in your normal state of mind. You may see if your employer has some kind of employee assistance program, I know mine offers 5 (maybe it's 3?) free counseling sessions per year per issue for employees as well as their immediate and extended families. Don't be too proud to seek professional help to get you back to where you need to be so you are a better person for yourself and your family. Will keep you in my thoughts and hope things turn around for you quickly.
    Last edited by kae006; 11-02-2021, 07:48 PM.

Comment

I'll raise up a prayer for you tonight Josh.

Comment

I’m praying for you.

Comment

Prayers buddy! Keep the Faith in the LORD!

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you Josh

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Praying for you. Remember depression is a very real problem that has nothing to do with how well or bad things are going for you. Keep a close eye on it. If you are not doing better soon please seek help.

Comment

Here for you and with you. God bless you and yours, we are united in prayer for you and your family. All this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

I've been there too. Prayers bud. Rebuke Satan.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayin for ya. I don’t think what your going through in uncommon. With prayer and time it to will pass

Comment

I’ll be praying for you. I’ll send you a PM here shortly.

Comment

Prayers up for you bub

Comment

Working...
                              X