X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I flip over to SEC to see what Rutledge is wearing. Lol. Stellar yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        I agree, but at the end of the day the guys have to complete the play. I don’t see any leaders. I don’t see any dogs on the field (outside Bijan and X).

The defense is playing a ton of bodies trying to find the right combination. I’m going to be interested to see if Sark makes a change or stays with PK. PK was actually my favorite hire on the staff after learning about his history. He has came in and flopped. PK was Sark’s 4 option as his DC.

Muschamp took the job, hell they even hired some coaches he wanted and then backed out.

Odem (Arkansas) and Lanning (Georgia) flirted with it and turned it down. Odem turned it down cause he wanted to bring a couple of guys and couldn’t cause Texas had already hired Muschamp guys. [emoji2357]

So the Defense has been a cluster since Sark got the job.
        I don’t know what to think about the defense. Surely there are some guys on the roster who can read and react consistently. The d-line needs an Ossai to create pressure, and linebackers just seem to get gobbled up in traffic. The corners have played pretty decent in my opinion. It doesn’t seem to be a scheme problem to me, but a lack of “dogs” as you said. They are tough to watch when they need a stop.
        The lack of consistency on offense hasn’t helped that side of the ball either. I had them at 9-3 for my preseason prediction, but now I think 7-5 might be a stretch. I don’t see them beating Iowa State, so they better win the other 3.

Comment

And a ****ty popup [emoji23]

Ha….I had one of those!! Now its in my backyard, below the hill….its my axis blind. I think we’re gonna try to get back on a lease next year…Hunter’s football seasons are now over since he’s headed to 9th grade next year. All golf now, with a little bit of hunting!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

She’s a fox!

Comment

Game Day to Cinci. SEC Nation in CStat. 2:30 game on CBS. I was was hoping for a night game.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Nice even before her new enhancements

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  If I were texas I would let Hudson Card play the remainder of the season.

Apparently cant say that on the message boards bc it is somehow racist…

Comment

I would have played Card some the last 3 games.

Comment

Bigger problems than QB. O-line can't block anybody, Defense can't stop anybody, sometimes our receivers can't catch anything. Better off with the more mobile qb behind that hot mess of a line right now.

Comment

Traylor just signed a massive, $28 Million / 10 year deal to stay at UTSA.

Let the games begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                          Bigger problems than QB. O-line can't block anybody, Defense can't stop anybody, sometimes our receivers can't catch anything. Better off with the more mobile qb behind that hot mess of a line right now.

Correct.

Card is mobile though.

Comment

Let the games begin.
                            Price of poker just went up . . Good for him . .

Comment

Let the games begin.
                              That’s a pretty big statement for UTSA.

Comment

Let the games begin.

Tech got outbid by UTSA?[emoji3166][emoji51]

Comment

Working...
                                X