Satans Deception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satans Deception

So a man woke up in a strange place with a horrible looking person in front of him. The man asked who are you and where am I? The horrible looking person replied I’m Satan and your in hell. The man said come on man I’m not supposed to be here. How did this happen. The devil replied well obviously you made some bad decisions in your life and ended up here. Man I can’t believe this is happening. Can I do anything to reverse my course? The devil said no you can’t. But listen we get a bad rap down here in Hell compared to Heaven. Down here I give you three choices on where you’ll spend eternity and the choice is all yours. In Heaven there is no choice. Heaven is Heaven. The man asked what do you mean by choices? The devil said well I have three different rooms that you can choose from. The man again asked if there was anything he could do to get out of his predicament and received the same answer. NO. With that said the man said ok I guess if I have no alternative I would like to see my choices. So the devil took the man to door #1. When the door was opened he saw thousands upon thousands of people standing on their heads on a hardwood floor. They were all moaning so loud that the sound was horrible. The devil closed the door and said well what do you think of that one? The man said man I don’t want to spend eternity in there. That looks painful on your head on a hardwood floor. The devil said ok let’s go to door #2. When he opened the door there were thousands upon thousands of people standing on there heads on a concrete floor. Again the moaning sound was horrible. The devil closed the door and said well what do you think of this one? The man replied that’s worst than the first one. I definitely don’t want to spend eternity standing on my head on concrete. The devil said ok you have one more choice. When he opened door #3 the smell about knocked him down. There were thousands upon thousands of people walking around in wet soupy cow manure waiste deep drinking coffee. He said wow this is different. And the longer I stand here I kind of get used to the smell. And at least they get to walk around drinking coffee instead of standing on their heads. The devil asked well are you a coffee drinker? The man said yes I am. The devil asked are you going to choose this room over the others to spend eternity? The man said yes I think I will. The devil said well then wade on over to the coffee bar and get you a cup and I’ll introduce you to the group. So the man waded on over to the coffee bar and poured a cup. Then the devil blew his whistle and said listen up. The new guys name is Dave. Now coffee break is over. Everyone back on their heads!!!

Yep!!

Saten is the master of lies and deception!!

Comment

I mean in fairness, wouldn't everyone be covered head to toe in poop... Kinda giving it away? I kid, I kid

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
        I mean in fairness, wouldn't everyone be covered head to toe in poop... Kinda giving it away? I kid, I kid
        It would it would. LOL. But it would make for a shorter joke and I’m long winded. Thanks for reading.

Comment

Working...
        X