This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
    It may just be that not everyone shares your idea of what reality and logic are . . The sign I saw everyday back in 68 on the roof of Sbisa cafeteria going to breakfast was "beat the hell out of t.u." . . From my side it's more systemic hatred . . I been hatin tu longer than most of you are old . . Sorry
    You gotta get over that now. Texas is SEC. You must love your conference mates. You're hatred must shift to Tech, Baylor and TCU.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      https://twitter.com/ryandleaf/status...913765891?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Fake News!!!! No way they lose five games. Too much talent!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        You gotta get over that now. Texas is SEC. You must love your conference mates. You're hatred must shift to Tech, Baylor and TCU.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        It's too ingrained . . "beat the hell out of t.u." . . lol . .

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          One is brainwashing....the other is relaity
          the other is your perception of reality . .

Comment

Is reality the same for a liberal and conservative? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
              Is reality the same for a liberal and conservative? Asking for a friend.
              My friend said watch Joe Biden speak and decide for yourself . .

Comment

We can't seem to get a cognitive sentence out of that tool.

Comment

His reality is different every minute of every day!! He can't remember if he's even on Earth anymore or if he flew to Mars!! Heck, he probably doesn't even realize Mars exists unless it rolls across his teleprompter!!

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                    Fake News!!!! No way they lose five games. Too much talent!!
                    Never underestimate UT's ability to beat themselves. (e.g. delay of game after a timeout)

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      We can't seem to get a cognitive sentence out of that tool.
                      Never put cognitive and Joe Biden in the same sentence . . Sometimes I take solace in the fact that I'm closer to the end than the beginning . . Dammit

Comment

That guy Walter Nolan would be GIANT leap in the right direction for A&M!! Hopefully he moves to BCS!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                          Walter Nolen names top 3 of A&M, UGA, and Tennessee.
                          Nolen appears to be signed , sealed, and delivered to Tennessee. Albeit 18-year-old kids change their minds every day. Nolen has attended 4 different high schools in 4 yrs. : Olive Branch (MS) -> IMG (FL)-> St. Benedict @ Auburndale (Memphis) -> Powell (TN). Powell is located in Knox County and 10 minutes from Tennessee's campus.

Follow the $$$$$. Marlon Walls is a former DL at UT from 2009-2013 He was an asst. coach at Olive Branch HS, and then hired as the HC at St. Benedict. Nolen played for Walls at both high schools and they are very close. In May 2021, Walls resigned from St. Benedict. In July 2021, Nolen announced that he was transferring to Powell HS for his Sr. year.

Tennessee has spent a lot of resources to secure Nolen's commitment to Rocky Top. As the #1 HS recruit, Nolen will continue with his official visits to accumulate more gifts and enjoy the process. A&M can definitely afford to buy Nolen if they want as it's gonna take a lot of money considering what Tennessee has already provided the kid. A&M may have to buy Walls if they want Nolen on campus.

Although a very long-shot, Nolen may end up signing with Georgia as the Bulldogs spend $4M a year on recruiting (tops in all of CFB). Kirby learned from Saban, and he knows how to work the system to his advantage. In the end, I would be surprised if Nolen doesn't sign with Tennessee. A&M needs to pray they make the CFB playoffs and Tennessee goes 4-8 under new HC Josh Huepel.

Comment

It sounds more and more like the SEC will be void of divisions and have some sort of POD system moving forward with their additions, likely with 2 permanent games. I'd bank on Texas getting OU and Aggie if that's the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              Nolen appears to be signed , sealed, and delivered to Tennessee. Albeit 18-year-old kids change their minds every day. Nolen has attended 4 different high schools in 4 yrs. : Olive Branch (MS) -> IMG (FL)-> St. Benedict @ Auburndale (Memphis) -> Powell (TN). Powell is located in Knox County and 10 minutes from Tennessee's campus.

Follow the $$$$$. Marlon Walls is a former DL at UT from 2009-2013 He was an asst. coach at Olive Branch HS, and then hired as the HC at St. Benedict. Nolen played for Walls at both high schools and they are very close. In May 2021, Walls resigned from St. Benedict. In July 2021, Nolen announced that he was transferring to Powell HS for his Sr. year.

Tennessee has spent a lot of resources to secure Nolen's commitment to Rocky Top. As the #1 HS recruit, Nolen will continue with his official visits to accumulate more gifts and enjoy the process. A&M can definitely afford to buy Nolen if they want as it's gonna take a lot of money considering what Tennessee has already provided the kid. A&M may have to buy Walls if they want Nolen on campus.

Although a very long-shot, Nolen may end up signing with Georgia as the Bulldogs spend $4M a year on recruiting (tops in all of CFB). Kirby learned from Saban, and he knows how to work the system to his advantage. In the end, I would be surprised if Nolen doesn't sign with Tennessee. A&M needs to pray they make the CFB playoffs and Tennessee goes 4-8 under new HC Josh Huepel.
                              But Tennessee is not very good.....sorry Rocky Top

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                                Never underestimate UT's ability to beat themselves. (e.g. delay of game after a timeout)
                                Not to be outdone by kicking off both halves of the game...

Comment

Working...
                                X