Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bidens. Money laundering kings

45,000 pages of suspicious activity!

The amount of confidential documents held by the U.S. government on Hunter Biden’s various overseas money transfers is so abundant that Senate Republicans could publish only a small portion in an explosive Sept. 23 report, a congressional source said.

Wow...................

Comment

45,000 pages is a lot of wiring money around
      It’s like the Biden crime family has a leaf blower going out in front of the the paper trail

Comment

Money laundering, influence peddling, bribery all come to mind. Unfortunately, if daddy is elected, the FBI will soft peddle this to nowhere. Not to say that a few cases under the Trump admin haven't been prosecuted due to political influence, but this is national security risk.

Comment

I just hope and pray that there is enough hard evidence to send these hooligans to the penitentiary for a very long time....

Comment

I hope with that much information it sends all the swamp rats on both sides of the isle packing.

Comment

Sad that politics is so strong with this story - Hunter should be arrested by now. At least in Jail waiting trial. If you or I did this, we would be in the federal pen by now.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                I just hope and pray that there is enough hard evidence to send these hooligans to the penitentiary for a very long time....
                I sure there’s plenty, but it’s not going to happen. If Trump doesn’t do something with this in his second term there no way I’ll vote for him in 2024.

Comment

It's over. He'll be lucky to make it to Nov 3.

Hunter kid **** tape released by the Chinese as well.

Comment

It’ll get swept under the rug. Hillary Clinton comes to mind. [emoji2373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

45000 sounds way too much. I bet it's not more than 44500.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                        It's over. He'll be lucky to make it to Nov 3.

Hunter kid **** tape released by the Chinese as well.
                        Send it to everyone you know, the msm will not put it on the air

Comment

Working...
                        X