• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one would be fun.

Warning, 30 minute video ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
      Good looking vehicle. But I don’t see them getting the wrangler business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife is a Jeep person, she was buying a new Jeep this year, she ordered a Bronco.

Comment

Ford did a great job with the new Bronco.
        I am betting that Chevy will be rethinking the Blazer.

Comment

I dont see myself needing a new vehicle in the next 2 to 3 years. So i am watching the development of the Ineos Grenadier.

Maybe i will buy one of them when they finally hit the US market.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
            To all the people who keep saying it looks like a scout.
            The scout was in production 4 or 5 years before the bronco.

So maybe they are referring to the bronco being styled along the lines of the scout.

Comment

That have the build and price configurator up:

Here the one I want to get for my wife. No Orange paint available in the base version.

Base 2 door: $28,500
              17" beadlock ready wheels w/ sasquatch package: $5.790
              Keyless entry: $110
              2.7 Ecoboost: $1,895
              Destination(delivery): $1,495

Total: $37,790

That's a lot of cheese for a base 2 door Bronco. I may just have to get one of my OG Broncos restored for her.

Comment

Thanks for posting. I’ll get the wife to build hers today.

Comment

I checked out one of the new Bronco at the dealership. Kind of a let down and really reminded me of a Fusion, especially the interior.

Maybe there are better models available, than this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    I checked out one of the new Bronco at the dealership. Kind of a let down and really reminded me of a Fusion, especially the interior.

https://www.ancira.com/new-San+Anton...CR9C68MRA04662
                    That is a disappointment, looks more like a Nissan Pathfinder than a bronco.

Comment

I do not think you can look at the Sport and make a decision on it. The Sport is much smaller than the regular one that is coming out late in the summer. My wife has her order turned in at the dealership, so hopefully they still hit the Summer time frame.

Comment

I saw my first one on the road yesterday. It was underwhelming, but it also isn’t the model that everyone is excited about.

Comment

I test drove a base model sport the other day. Really liked the way it drove. Can't wait to get mine. Going to be a great vehicle for commuting and some basic off-road hunting use. Going to get the badlands I think.

Comment

That's not the same vehicle that is the subject of this thread. That is a Bronco Sport. Not a Bronco.

That's like comparing an S10 Blazer and a K5 Blazer.

Comment

Selling all my F stock.

Comment

Seen the Bronco Sport and it's too small. I guess if you are a small person with nobody ever needing to bein the back seat it would be fine. Waiting for the full size to come out.

Comment

Working...
                                X