Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop a Cop Killers release.....

Please read this link. .

I have attached a letter to protest the parole of Kenneth Vodochodsky, who was convicted for his part in the murders of Atascosa County Deputies Mark Stephenson and Thomas Monse, as well as DPS Trooper Terry Miller.

Please print out and mail to that address at the top.

I hope this will be allowed by our admin.

Vodochodsky Parole Letter.pdf

Thanks for posting. I remember this very well, unfortunately. I'll send one in.

Comment

I don’t recall this, as I’m not too old, but this boils my ****ing blood. To hell with a letter ( although) I’ll send one in.

Any phone number contact for the parole board?? Let’s ring the phone off the hook!

Comment

I remember this. Thanks for posting Stan

Just printed copies

Comment

Stan, thanks for posting. Printing copies for wife and I we will mail in. KJ

Comment

I printed, filled out and in the mail.

Comment

Up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump

Comment

Wow! Terry Miller was a friend of mine. Just dropped it in the mail. Thanks for posting.
                  Last edited by rjtkdplus; 01-14-2020, 01:49 PM.

Comment

I actually know about this. Jeremiah was an apprentice at the same time as me. He had just been laid off from our shop and went to go work for another union shop. The rumor was that the deputy was screwing his wife/girlfriend. Not sure if this was all BS. Last job we worked together we were hauling up12' 6" insulated weld pipe up to roof at Santa Rosa and he dropped his end while it was still on my shoulder because he said "his shoulders were bony and the pipe was hurting him". I almost threw him 4 stories off that roof I was so ****** off. I wish the 2 journey men I worked for hadn't of stop our fight

Comment

Correction i had graduated apprenticeship school for 2 years he was a 4th year apprentice. Local 142 P & P

Comment

Thanks for posting.
                        My brother was the 4th cop on the scene and the first not to die. Got half his right forearm blown off, though.

Comment

Keep this at the top

Comment

Maybe we can get this pinned to the top for a short time.

784 have looked. I hope more that posted here have downloaded and sent the letter.

Mary where are you?

Comment

up

Comment

Working...
                              X