Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All quiet here in Hays County.

Comment

Tornado warning for Kendall county (between Sisterdale and Kendalia) just now (6:55).

Comment

First pay attention. Often the forecast is right. 2'nd expect the unexpected! Been through a few twisters for a central tx boy (no big losses thanks Lord). I sometimes read weather pretty good and if I do not agree I still pay attention. Wife even acknowledges my guestimate forecasts. That alone is uncanny as she seldom hears a word I say! Sorry for anyone who has experienced loss. Central TX is difficult to predict and the IH 35 line can make or break a forecast. Elevation, gulf wind and so on. Come on rain.

Comment

Texas storm...I got beer. Prepared!

Comment

Originally posted by mclipp View Post
            Have had right at 4" so far in Muenster and it's still raining. No hail, no wind.
            My sister told me ya'll were getting hammered pretty good, lots of rain, thunder and lightning here, not too bad of winds, the sirens were blowing for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
              I back this 100%. Let's get Frankie a hat and some sunglasses. Hook the fella up. I would like to request with no expectation of him fulfilling it, but it would be neat if he did an "Across Texas Best Hunting Weather" during deer season!

At the very least - he has some big supporters here!
              We can try to make this happen. Dude lives in Norway or something though. Need to find a TBHer thats heading to his neck of woods to deliver

Comment

How was San Antonio? Seems to have passed thru there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                  All quiet here in Hays County.

Not anymore! We’re in buda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not bad at all near Garden Ridge / New Braunfels.

Comment

It’s too bad that we can’t get any rain in the western part of the state. We haven’t received any rainfall over 1/4in at a time since beginning of October. We need a really wet late Jan./early Feb. to get these early season forbs growing.

Comment

I loose. Told wife forecast was wrong and it is now pouring labs and bears. maybe next time. Thanks for the rain!!!!!! It is here! Along with nitrogen lightning. I need to stay inside as a few lies lately. Do not want to get a zapperoo.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                          How was San Antonio? Seems to have passed thru there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Helotes has a decent shower and pea sized hail

Comment

Originally posted by jnors06 View Post
                            Not anymore! We’re in buda.

How bad is/was it? Trying to get ahold of my parents in Kyle

Comment

Looks like all of Austin got hammered for about 30-45 mins

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                                How bad is/was it? Trying to get ahold of my parents in Kyle

Woodcreek north. Nothing special here.

Comment

Working...
                                X