Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got me one too.

Comment

What about the cheaper 12000 lumen one? Led Headlamp 12000 Lumens Ultra Bright Headlight Rechargeable 4 Modes Waterproof Sensor Headlamp Flashlight Perfect Hat Light for Outdoor Fishing Camping Hunting https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VWN8NB1..._4IRcEb18FJB8W

Comment

I was using mine the other night to scan pastures for hogs. I'd spot them and turn off the lamp and turn on my green light on my 30-30. I'd move in and shoot them. I called my neighbor to get him onto hogs this pasture. He came out and we were talking about the hogs and he kept staring at me. I was very careful to not look at him with this lamp. He finally said, "that headlamp is impressive. I can't get over how bright it is!" Hes not easily impressed. ��

Comment

I bought one last year...love it. This year I went to the lease on thanksgiving and came home just before chirstmas. I used it every day to and from stand and around camp at night.....after about 3 weeks I charged it, but it still seemed bright

Comment

There a ton of different headlamps on Amazon with great ratings

Comment

Got one, nice and bright, thanks!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just Cause

Comment

Not sure if this is the exact flashlight in the picture.

I purchased the flashlight from the link in the first post. I noticed the flashlight battery compartment does not completely protect the battery from damage. If this flashlight gets hit in the right spot it could damage the battery. And we all know what happens when these types of batteries get damaged.

Be safe.

please excuse brevity and dictation errors.

Comment

I have had one for a couple of years now and it is the best light I have ever had.

Comment

Might have to grab one!

Comment

45000 Lumens

Comment

Wife got me one for Christmas.. its awesome. I'm sitting at my kitchen table and aiming it to the living room. Most concentrated beam on main light, with the other 2 lights off. Probably 25ft away

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Be aware most of the lumens claims are highly inflated on these and some are just out right lies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              Be aware most of the lumens claims are highly inflated on these and some are just out right lies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              I completely agree.. the box said it was something outrageous like 6000 lumens.. its bright, comfortable, light, and budget friendly..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for sharing. At that price I’ll have to try it

Comment

Working...
                                X