No announcement yet.

2019 F250 death wobble question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well mine finally wobbled!!! I knew it was coming. I did get it on video which is pretty funny to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does this just happen with diesel engines?

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve only ever had diesels in super duty’s but I’ve heard that the gassers can do it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post

Have abt 60k on my 2016 with orig. tires. No problem... So far!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post

I have owned diesels since 92. Never had it happen on any of them.
            I had it happen on a CJ5 Jeep and an 85 Ford bronco.

Comment

Mine has been in the shop for ~3 weeks, waiting on parts, which are apparently hard to come by currently. The miles are racking up on the 2019 loaner they gave me. Its ready for its 7500 mile oil change and I'm ready for my truck back.

Comment

Originally posted by HYDRO_69 View Post
                Mine has been in the shop for ~3 weeks, waiting on parts, which are apparently hard to come by currently. The miles are racking up on the 2019 loaner they gave me. Its ready for its 7500 mile oil change and I'm ready for my truck back.

That’s what I’ve been hearing- guess I don’t have a choice not really safe to drive the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                  Brandon Reese? Or BrandonA on here?
                  Reese.

Comment

Reese.

Id believe and trust what he says. Known him all my life and he is good.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 2018 F250 that had the DW @ 30,000 miles. I took it to the dealer and they replaced the track bar & stabilizer. It made the truck feel worse going over bumps. I went and looked at new GMC’s and Ram’s but l like the Ford way better. So I bought an aftermarket track bar and stabilizer and installed them myself and so far so good.

Comment

Gasser is just as little likely given the weak factory castor specs.

Comment

Nope, my gasser is a 2013 with 130.000 miles, did the DW 2 yrs ago was in the shop 3 different times to replace the track bar and a bunch of other front end parts 3rd time after all new front end did it again put new tires on it and boom fixed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

had this issue on my 2005 and now my 17. Replaced the steering stabilizer on the 05 and never had another issue. took my 17 in and told em the stabilizer was shot and they did a bunch of work to it and it did it again the other day. Looked for a stabilizer online and then went to the local 4 wheel parts since I was close to buy one and the guy told me they didn't make a single stabilizer and I had to buy the dual since it was so new. I was like man they've been out for two years im pretty sure someone makes accessories for them smh

Comment

Just scrap the Ford and buy a Chevrolet like I did. Problem solved...

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                                Brandon Reese? Or BrandonA on here?
                                Brandon Reese. He is a straight up good guy

Comment

Working...
                                X