Mother gets approval to chemically castrate 7 year old son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sign a Petition

Consider signing a petition at change.org or lifepetitions.com.

I would share the links, but I don't have enough posts.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
      I don't think that juror was a juror at all....I did read it and believe it to be fake.
      Actual court documents seem to back up the "jurors" account of the dad being a con-man.

Comment

a world where dogs, cats, and whatever other kind of animals that people 'own' have more rights than children ... its gonna be a VERY hot place some day for some people.
        Last edited by tdwinklr; 10-24-2019, 10:16 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
          a world where dogs, cats, and whatever other kind of animal people 'own' have more rights than children ... its gonna be a VERY hot place someday for some people.
          Hell's only half full

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            This is not the law, but it needs to be. That's why we need to protest this loudly and get the legislature to move on it. Unfortunately, they won't meet again until 2021 unless we pressure Abbott into moving on this.

Yesterday Abraham Hamilton III said on his radio program that like all children James played saying he wanted to be called "Starfire" which is a children's cartoon but his mother said he could not be called that and said, "don't you want to be called Luna?" which is another female cartoon character? This is akin to my grandson wanting to be called Spiderman. I'm not going to legally change his name to Spiderman or Superman or Captain America or Thor or anything else. He's a little kid!
            Abbott tweeted yesterday that he has his people looking into this.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              I will be in the minority here. I’m against it in this situation but can’t say that I’m against it. Let’s make it a kid that will never be capable Taking care of a child but capable of having one. The parents make a decision to eliminate this possibility. I can’t say I would be against this type of decision. Unfortunately there can be no “common sense” when it comes to rulings on some of these court decisions
              But even in this scenario you would not have their tubes tied or vasectomy for a special needs child until 18 years old and you had went through the process of obtaining legal gurardianship/POA. I would not think this should be done to any child under 18 years of age. Whether the parents think it is right or not.
              And in this case you would only prevent pregnancy not change thier sex.
              Last edited by Killer; 10-24-2019, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                a world where dogs, cats, and whatever other kind of animals that people 'own' have more rights than children ... its gonna be a VERY hot place some day for some people.
                Yep, If I shaved my dogs *** and started calling him Fifi instead of Fido I'd probably go to jail for animal cruelty.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                  If this is true, neither of them should have custody of either child.
                  It appears that the story at that link is sketchy at best.

Comment

I don't doubt that he is a bum or a con man....even a deadbeat dad (in my opinion, even that is better than what this woman wants to do to this poor child)
                    I am just saying that I believe it is not a juror and if they are/were a juror on the case, they are a very "mother sympathetic" juror, or, biased one at the very least.

They do not even refer to him ( the father) by the correct name and like was said in the thread on 24hourcampfire the comment that the mother unconditionally loves her kids is not something that a juror would be able to emphatically state the way they do unless they had a personal working knowledge and understanding of that family dynamic or they are themselves just sympathetic to the mothers side of things.
                    If they do not have that knowledge, that statement is opinion only and that, in my mind, takes any credibility away from the statement.

Comment

Just crazy is all I can say.
                      My lord, what is this world coming too.

Comment

If there was ever a case for justifiable homicide this is it

Comment

Good luck to the young man - he needs all he can get.

I wouldn't put him with the Dad, either. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

There has to be a sane Family member somewhere.

Comment

get ready for the mark of the beast. this country is never coming back. it is over.

prophecy is unfolding before our very eyes. maranatha Dear Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                              get ready for the mark of the beast. this country is never coming back. it is over.

prophecy is unfolding before our very eyes. maranatha Dear Lord!

And who would have thought that it was the queers that would push it over the edge…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Mother's head is what needs to be castrated.

Comment

Working...
                                X