• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozonics

Ozonics will full them all day long.

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Well fellas I started a new job and been swamped since May. No progress to report. Just no time!

I never have worried about the wind much at our place. I know that is totally weird. Plus when it is finished i will be at 13 or 14 feet eye level.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          Well fellas I started a new job and been swamped since May. No progress to report. Just no time!

I never have worried about the wind much at our place. I know that is totally weird. Plus when it is finished i will be at 13 or 14 feet eye level.

Hopefully we’ll see it in the field by 2024.[emoji23]

Comment

Kind of like sitting in an oak tree stand that is dropping acorns, and the deer feeding all around you?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Hopefully we’ll see it in the field by 2024.[emoji23]
              That might be a little aggresive

Comment

in till the end. Like the thought

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post

Ugh! We are all so excited!

Comment

it will work get to welding

Comment

I would still go with a krivoman directional unit. Throwing corn with a conventional 360 unit may have the deer too close to the blind.

Comment

You don't need a job! Hurry up and get this thing done so we can see it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Someone thinks most really good ideas are stupid.

I stopped asking for others opinions long ago. Just build it!
                          lol...this

Comment

Found my feeder blind combo!

I like it, always thought of putting a tripod on the feeder. Only issue is scaring game off as they are going to smell or hear every move. Might be good in East Texas where deer are shot onsite anyways lol.

I would also look at directional as turning to see what’s under you all the time will be hard. Focus on one window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by bmac; 10-29-2019, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                              You don't need a job! Hurry up and get this thing done so we can see it!
                              I wished you were right

I talked with my main engineering/welding/design guy the other day. His helper has come down with cancer. Cancer sucks btw! Say a prayer for Jeff and his family please.
                              It's definitely on the back burner for now.

Comment

I want a video of your reaction the first morning it goes off with you sitting on top of it. I jump bad enough when its 30 yards away.

Comment

Working...
                                X