Hostile Lease Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    Leave immediately and get your $69 back.
    Hilarious Jeff! Cracked me up!
    I agree with the leave immediately part but even without the $69.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      Even if the crazy gets ran off, OP needs to leave IMHO…. If the guy was acting bananas due to someone moving his truck imaging what he could do if he gets ran of the lease for threatening the guy who moved his truck… this sounds like a freaking mess that I would not want a part of even if I was just another lease member.
      Maybe yall should dart him right after you tell him to pack his **** up

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RedBear78 View Post
        So an older member rejoined the lease i got on last year.Aparently he had a falling out with the club president showed his back side abruptly left for a few years but they let him back on.I’ve talked with him several times worked around the camp and shared several scriptures with each other.He seemed like a good mild tempered fellow.Last weekend he left on his tractor and left his truck in the road I was pulling a big trailer so I moved his truck over so I could get by.The lease president called me to let me know this guy was fighting mad about it.When the guy gets there today hi immediately starts cursing and running his mouth.Tells me if he sees me near his truck or his end of camp he’s gonna shoot me dead.After i ask him if he’s really a Christian he says he’s got something for my smart *** he reaches in his console and pulls his pistol out part way but doesn’t take it out all the way.He did this 2 more times especially when I told him to tell Jesus about his vengeful plans.The guy came at me like he caught me with his wife spitting angry mad.I’m not a little guy and with gun threating old man it really was dicey for a moment I was silently praying I didn’t want to get shot and I didn’t want to have to break his neck.I was completely baffled by his behavior.What’s your thoughts especially moving forward.I’m going talk to lease president tomorrow but dang if I would have had a gun i probably would have pulled it,I’m glad I didn’t.
        1. Keep deer camp conversion to , news, sports and weather ( religion , sex , drunken tales don’t mix @ camps)
        2. It’s you or him leaving tell the straw boss to return someone the money ASAP

Were I the boss someone needs to pack up ASAP, maybe both of you after reading
        “” if I would have had a gun i probably would have pulled it””
        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 09-19-2021, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          One question.... is the lease boss a TBHer?
          No unfortunately I’m the only tbhr on the lease that I know of.Sad thing it’s a good lease and has a very friendly,helpful brotherly atmosphere.

Comment

I'm sorry but that crap outta get him kicked off that lease no questions asked....I wouldn't wanna hunt in the same zip code as that guy....

Comment

I went a had a visit with the lease boss.He was expecting me,the other fellow when and run his mouth to him and told on himself for the most part.Boss agreed it was unacceptable behavior and actually told him yesterday that he needed to get gone.Apparently the guy pleaded and boss said he was going to investigate on it further.I’m going to inform sheriff of events and have already started warning other members.Lease boss told me that he had been psychologically problematic in the past but just more of an irritant and pain than any kind of danger.I’m gonna cover my bases a little more for all parties protection and just lay low for a bit and see what happens.I’m not gonna lie I was really upset still upset.I couldn’t believe we read Rom12:17-21 in church today it was just to timely,”Return evil for evil to no one”. I’ll just back off and see what happens maby a decision will get made for me.I appreciate all the thoughts opinions and suggestions.It’s mostly what I was feeling and thinking.Any body up for a high end day hunt adventure in the exciting etex piney woods?I may just send out stand coordinates and receive payment on honor system.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                He sounds completely normal to me

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                Well, he IS in SE Texas!

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                I’ve got two words EAST TEXAS!
                We’re you not on TBH when one of our members got shot by a drunk guest at their lease in…wait for it…WEST TEXAS? I can’t remember his screen name and haven’t seen him post in quite a while. The shot paralyzed him waist down. WEST TEXAS.

Comment

Sorry but that’s unacceptable.

You stated early on that he already bailed because of disagreements. He should be gone. Lease president/manager/boss is enabling.

Respectfully request a refund and give the reason as to why. Get your stuff off of there ASAP. Not comfortable with doing that on your own? Shoot me a PM. I’ll ride with you as long as lease “boss” consents and agrees to certain stipulations, ie: I’ll definitely be armed.

Comment

I don’t understand why everyone is telling the OP to bail. He did nothing wrong. The psycho needs to go, and the lease boss is apparently working on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      I don’t understand why everyone is telling the OP to bail. He did nothing wrong. The psycho needs to go, and the lease boss is apparently working on that.
                      The reason I said it is in OP’s last post.

The guy running the place has been made aware of the current state of affairs, and may well have been aware of the previous events, yet chooses to do nothing.

This likely isn’t going in a good direction, but that’s just my opinion.

As has been stated several times previously, no deer is worth this.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        I agree. Sounds like he knows he screwed up a bvb d lease boss will handle it. Might work out for the best for all concerned.

Comment

Whoop his ***

Comment

Originally posted by txhoghunter73 View Post
                            Whoop his ***
                            Wouldn’t it be sweet if these conflicts could be handled this way?
                            Unfortunately that’s not the way it goes.

Comment

You need a paper trail not only for you but your lease mates also. File a report with the sheriffs office. You already have emails to the lease boss. This guy is off his rocker. He may very well hurt you or someone else. You need to do the right thing.

Comment

I was going to ask why he was booted the first time but I think the OP kind of answered it.

My first impression is that the lease boss in afraid of him. Heck the guy might have threatened him to get back on the lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X