My beautiful wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4H View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss OP. My wife and I will be married 50 years in December. We almost didn't make it. She just spent 11 days in the hospital with Covid and it was the longest 6 days of my life not knowing if she would make it. She made a turnaround on the 7th day and she's home with me now. On oxygen but getting stronger every day. It was the most helpless feeling I've ever had not knowing if I was going have to plan a funeral or have a homecoming celebration. Treasure the time with your life partner and best friend every day because you never know when you may not have them to make your life complete. We are now looking forward to December more then ever.
    Praise the Lord she is home with you!!

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
    I’m glad I started the post (although I was two margaritas deep and a little bummed). Glad to see the beautiful faces! Keep on loving your families!
    Tim I am very happy you started this thread. For all of you that posted about your spouse, Have you told them that you love them today. Don't tell me they know it. Go tell them you love them out loud and then hug them hard and kiss them.

I am really enjoying all the beautiful families and stories!

Comment

My Baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My beautiful wife of 15 years!

Comment

You boys out-kicked your coverage in a big way!

Comment

My wife of 37 years with our 2 Sons. God has blessed me greatly!

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

My beautiful wife of 27 years, and son and daughter. She is my everything and don’t think I could make it without her. To the op and others that have lost your best friend my deepest condolences.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	8E75FFFB-4A7F-4410-BDBB-28187E91F742.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	24662292

Comment

My heartfelt condolences to those of you who have lost your spouse. I’m not sure what I’d do without She who must be obeyed.

I do love this crazy lady!!!!

Comment

40yrs last month!

She sure outkicked her coverage!!!! [emoji38]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Here's my wife of 19 years day after tomorrow, I will spend our anniversary in her hospital room while she fights for her life on a ventilator. I have never been so devastated, I don't know how I'll be able to go on without her. This was taken at her 70th birthday party in May.
                    Attached Files

Comment

With lots of prayers Redrocker. But first let's pray that she can overcome and make it back home with you!!

Comment

Originally posted by WildThings View Post
                        5 weeks ago tonight I lost my soulmate of 37 years to Covid. She also made me the man I am today! I feel your heartache Tim! God bless you sir
                        So sorry for your loss Mr. BB! I had no idea!
                        I will keep you in my prayers!!!

Comment

Strength, beauty, and courage in all these wonderful women. Thank you Lord for the blessings they bring and have brought to all that have been touched by them. Amen and Amen.

Comment

13 years and I haven’t managed to run her off yet. Praise the lord.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRocker View Post
                              Here's my wife of 19 years day after tomorrow, I will spend our anniversary in her hospital room while she fights for her life on a ventilator. I have never been so devastated, I don't know how I'll be able to go on without her. This was taken at her 70th birthday party in May.
                              Our prayers are with you and your wife brother.

Comment

Originally posted by WildThings View Post
                                With lots of prayers Redrocker. But first let's pray that she can overcome and make it back home with you!!
                                I appreciate it, I cried when you lost your wife as we were both going through the same thing. She was getting better so we moved her from Bryan up to a rehab facility in Carrollton, got a nose bleed & it went down hill from there. Thanks again for you thoughts & prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X