No announcement yet.

ford dealership nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those things are ugly. I have seen a few on the road, so far I know I have seen three of them two were baby blue. Those two looked horrible in baby blue, there are many colors that look like crap on modern cars. Baby blue is one of them. I was not a big fan of baby blue on old Ford from the 50s, 60s and early 70s. But those new Broncos, look like cheap Land Rover. Every one I have seen, that's what I thought it was. The reason I noticed them, is every one I have noticed has been a color that looks like crap. Two were baby blue, then the other one was a ugly brown, I think I may have seen one in a ugly light green. Whoever picked the colors they would use on the new Broncos, must be color blind.

They can keep them, I thought even the prototypes, were ugly. Typically the prototypes are pretty cool looking, then they tone them down before production. I don't like them at all, **** sure would not pay $60,000 for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
      Your version of a nightmare and mine are different.
      Please feel free to expand.

Comment

They didn’t get a car they were hoping to get. That’s just inconvenient.

A nightmare is when things have gone horribly wrong and there are terrible repercussions.

I mean technically I guess you have to be asleep too. I’m just saying this isn’t that serious in the scheme of things.

I was behind one on bw8 coming home from work today. They aren’t as terrible looking as I first thought. Now the new Land Rover defender is atrocious. Sad.
        Last edited by Rubberdown; 07-28-2021, 07:47 PM. Reason: I only put one o in too.

Comment

Supply and demand at its finest. Everyone loves capitalism. Until capitalism strikes

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
            Those things are ugly. I have seen a few on the road, so far I know I have seen three of them two were baby blue. Those two looked horrible in baby blue, there are many colors that look like crap on modern cars. Baby blue is one of them. I was not a big fan of baby blue on old Ford from the 50s, 60s and early 70s. But those new Broncos, look like cheap Land Rover. Every one I have seen, that's what I thought it was. The reason I noticed them, is every one I have noticed has been a color that looks like crap. Two were baby blue, then the other one was a ugly brown, I think I may have seen one in a ugly light green. Whoever picked the colors they would use on the new Broncos, must be color blind.

They can keep them, I thought even the prototypes, were ugly. Typically the prototypes are pretty cool looking, then they tone them down before production. I don't like them at all, **** sure would not pay $60,000 for one.
            Man I have to agree they look like crap

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
              I'm pretty sure i didn't say she put $39k down .. i said she put a deposit down ...

they told her that the price as ordered was going to be $39k .. now they want $60k.

Just clarifying what I actually said.. vs what you said I said... for the record.
              Any update on what’s happened so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                Man I have to agree they look like crap

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                To be clear, are you referencing the "Bronco Sport", or the Bronco?

Because the Bronco looks awesome. The Sport, ehh not so much.

Comment

quit buying new vehicles and those prices will drop to reasonable ones, but people are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    To be clear, are you referencing the "Bronco Sport", or the Bronco?

Because the Bronco looks awesome. The Sport, ehh not so much.
                    I've had 3 or 4 people tell me how ugly the new Bronco is. Every one of them thought the Sport was the full size. I hadn't seen a full size in person until this weekend and it looked pretty dang good.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                      quit buying new vehicles and those prices will drop to reasonable ones, but people are stupid.
                      No they won't. Thank the unions for that.

And before any of the union guys jump straddle of me for saying it, do you really want to try and convince me that someone installing tires on vehicles on an assembly line should be making $50/hour? That aint "skilled" labor. A monkey could be trained to do it.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

I would simply ask one of the local news stations if they would be interested in the story.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          I've had 3 or 4 people tell me how ugly the new Bronco is. Every one of them thought the Sport was the full size. I hadn't seen a full size in person until this weekend and it looked pretty dang good.
                          For sure. I saw a demo this weekend of the Bronco and its "trail turn" feature. Here is a video. The feature starts at 6 minutes. Pretty awesome.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzd75w8-MGY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzd75w8-MGY[/ame]

I will say, if you give the Bronco Sport the full Jeep treatment (Lift kit, bigger tires and wheels, roof rack, bumpers, brush guards, spare tire carrier, step bars, light bars, etc...), it actually looks pretty good. You just gotta have an extra 20 to 30k laying around LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                            No they won't. Thank the unions for that.

And before any of the union guys jump straddle of me for saying it, do you really want to try and convince me that someone installing tires on vehicles on an assembly line should be making $50/hour? That aint "skilled" labor. A monkey could be trained to do it.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk
                            You know the Tundra and Tacoma are both made in non union plants right? They certainly aren't cheaper than Ford or GM.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                              I have a 2022 F350 on order. I have in writing that I will receive X plan pricing and already have that x plan price on the paper work from the dealer. Now when it comes in who's to say they don't tell me to pay some crazy price or go pound sand. Which at that point what are you to do? Go hire an attorney? Yea right. I will just walk away if it comes to that, but you can bet your rearend I will be on every social media platform out there letting everyone know what happens.
                              In the same boat as you I've been waiting sense February.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
                                In the same boat as you I've been waiting sense February.
                                My 250 Tremor is being built now! Ordered June 3rd

Comment

Working...
                                X