Another stupid popeyes chicken sandwich thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
    Agreed - however I tried the flounder sammich and it was a flounder FLOP. 5% imitation fish and 95% fried batter . Stickin to bird

Same. I love a good fish sandwich but Popeyes was the worst fish sandwich I have ever had. But their chicken sandwich is the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Why would you order a sandwich at a fried chicken joint? They have dark meat fried chicken.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      And it’s good, ain’t nothing wrong with Popeyes fried chicken, I’m not talking about strips or nuggets, I’m talking breast, wing, thigh and a drumstick.

Comment

Only time I tried Popeyes, my chicken was really raw. Tossed in trash and never been back.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
          The new KFC sammich is pretty tasty too, but I didn’t enjoy their spicy version as much. Popeyes spicy is better.
          I Like KFC better than Popeyes chicken sammich.

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
            I've eaten a few of the spicy chicken sandwiches from Popeye's, and they're good but they set off a bomb in my guts. Can't get too far from a bano
            Ditto. Love the darn sandwiches but they give me the ol' bubbly guts something fierce.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Why would you order a sandwich at a fried chicken joint? They have dark meat fried chicken.

Try a spicy chicken sandwich and you will know.

If I’m driving I grab the sandwich because it’s the best spicy chicken sandwich on the planet. Any other time their dark meat fried chicken is incredible

Comment

Taco hell is sposed to reveal their version in 2022. Caint wait

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  It is really good. Just not doing bread right now but have had 5 or 6 of them.[emoji1270][emoji1270][emoji1270]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                  Blasphemy!!

The chicken guy cheats on his own chicken?!?!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Blasphemy!!

The chicken guy cheats on his own chicken?!?!

Lol......I'm a equal opportunity diner! Popeyes is NOLA personified......hopefully reach 25% of their standard.[emoji95][emoji1270][emoji95]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Lol......I'm a equal opportunity diner! Popeyes is NOLA personified......hopefully reach 25% of their standard.[emoji95][emoji1270][emoji95]

Hahaaaa!

Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
                        I've eaten a few of the spicy chicken sandwiches from Popeye's, and they're good but they set off a bomb in my guts. Can't get too far from a bano
                        Slim chickens is worse, sandwich is great but don't know what is in that chicken burps taste weird and heartburn is second to none, they got me twice not going back. It is Long Johns Silvers esque, taste fantastic but you pay for it 10 fold.

Comment

So after reading this thread a few weeks ago I went to Popeyes for the first time today and got the spicy chicken sandwich. Got to say it was pretty damm good.

Comment

Large red beans and rice, one biscuit, one pack of La hot sauce, and a large sweet tea.
                            Maybe an apple pie to sweeten the deal.

That’s about it for me at Popeyes. Home of the baby bird sized chicken pieces.

Comment

Tried it. Good sandwich. Not amazing. Good spice. The best thing was the red beans and rice.

Comment

Tried the Popeyes in Temple last week got the sammich was not very good didnt taste fresh, but I have had good ones tho. Asked for the dirty rice and they said they quit carrying it. That stuff was great so I guess Golden Chick will have to be my dirty rice fix.

Comment

Working...
                                X