No announcement yet.

Hold On To Your Hats Folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall gonna see alot of things go up in price with joand the ho at the wheel. Corn is the least of my worries....just bow to china

Comment

China needs to start buying coon pelts.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
        Yall gonna see alot of things go up in price with joand the ho at the wheel. Corn is the least of my worries....just bow to china
        Gayboy Pete is pushing a mileage tax. So filling the feeders will be even more expensive on top of the fuel coat these idiots have produced.

As Merle Haggard said, going downhill like a snowball headed for He••

Comment

Next fill up in April I'm cutting throw times in half on all my feeders. I'll run that until Sep or Oct.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
            I was at our local Co-Op today picking up feeder batteries and just happened to ask about the price of corn. I was staggered when the guy said "It just hit $8.99." That is up $1.49 since I paid $7.50 on March 13--a 20% increase. Heard on "Down On The Farm" on the way home corn was up another 2 cents today--don't know if that is per pound or per bushel, but it isn't over.

Guy on the radio said it was due to the Chinese communists doing all the buying.

They’re stocking up on rice, corn, wheat, barley, oats....... they’re preparing for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
              Next fill up in April I'm cutting throw times in half on all my feeders. I'll run that until Sep or Oct.

I change mine to 2 seconds the last time I leave the ranch the last trip of the year in January and run it that way until September or October.

Comment

I paid $8.75/bag today in Woodville.

Comment

Meh, We've paid more. Its a couple hundred more a year. Pennies in the big picture.

Comment

Buc-ee's in Fort Worth is at $8 a bag. I leave mine run full tilt until things green up good. The carbs don't hurt the doe gestating and nursing fawns. The protein costs more and I free feed it so . . .

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I called 4 different feed stores around here 2 weeks ago when I filled feeders. They were all close to 10 already

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                        I change mine to 2 seconds the last time I leave the ranch the last trip of the year in January and run it that way until September or October.

That’s exactly what we do, but we are overrun with pigs now so we didn’t fill them 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                        X