2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    Tech had a great team last year but covid messed that all up. Sounds like they're stacked this year too !
    Pitching depth. Defense. Hitting. Fielding. Closer. Speed. Speed. Speed. We should be good.

Comment

They had pushed everything for the State Farm Showdown back a day...but it looks like they’ll play it. I’m ready to get out of this house and watch some baseball!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They pushed my kid back a day as well. They play Notre Dame- Army- LSU- then Tuesday the Ragin Cajuns. Then the following weekend have a homestand in new Love Shack. Im excited. Gonna try and travel and make at least 75% of the games

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          They pushed my kid back a day as well. They play Notre Dame- Army- LSU- then Tuesday the Ragin Cajuns. Then the following weekend have a homestand in new Love Shack. Im excited. Gonna try and travel and make at least 75% of the games
          Good luck to your boy this year as a true freshman. Best of luck and health. We will see you guys a few times (Son is a Pitcher at McNeese) this year. Son is battling some injuries right now, headed back to Houston tomorrow to get some news.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post

They will have a blast this year in the new digs! I hope they get mucho support.

Comment

Sucks that tournament isn’t televised. I’ll have to catch a radio broadcast

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Sucks that tournament isn’t televised. I’ll have to catch a radio broadcast

It can be streamed.

Comment

How’s the weather supposed to be up in Dallas the next couple of days? Think we will be able to make it up there on Friday?

AT

Comment

The big thaw is supposed to start on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandito10 View Post
                      How’s the weather supposed to be up in Dallas the next couple of days? Think we will be able to make it up there on Friday?

AT

I hope so! The kid and I are ready to see y’all play ball... Hook’em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        I hope so! The kid and I are ready to see y’all play ball... Hook’em

Looks like we’re planning to leave during the day tomorrow, I’m excited to get to playing again, it’s been to long.

AT

Comment

Originally posted by Bandito10 View Post
                          Looks like we’re planning to leave during the day tomorrow, I’m excited to get to playing again, it’s been to long.

AT

That’s great news! Sun is shinning up here, the melt off has begun!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            That’s great news! Sun is shinning up here, the melt off has begun!

Yep, 28° and sunshine… All the big roads are clear, and getting clearer. I will come to Austin and drag that ****ing bus up here if it means we get to watch live college baseball on Saturday!

You guys travel safe.

Comment

The date change is not good for us. I have 2 adult and 3 kid weekend passes. Will sell for cost, was about $250.

Comment

Hope they still play. Up in the air it looks like. I'm an Ole Miss fan and was real excited for things to get kicked off.

Comment

Working...
                                X