Done with Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
    Displeased to hear about this. However, I'm still content with my vote. Better than the other option.
    Yeah, well, having a venereal disease is better than burning alive, but having a venereal disease would still suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Yeah, well, having a venereal disease is better than burning alive, but having a venereal disease would still suck!
      True

Comment

Sorry. I wouldnt know. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          Sorry. I wouldnt know. [emoji23]

I said "would still suck" not "did still suck"

I wouldn't know either.

Comment

I agree with this. Id vote for Mickey Mouse over Hillary. But **** we didnt get what we were voting for.

J., I always considered you to be an intelligent man - still do. Not just intelligent, but "savvy" - and you know what that term means. But I'm still kinda clueless as how you could have put an X on a ballot next to a New York grifter's name. Hell, he lies so much that if he had a dog, he'd have to get somebody else to call him. And his hairdo... well, there's your sign.
            I couldn't bring myself to vote for Hillary either, that would have been a contradiction to who I am, my soul. I wrote in a black man, Willie Howard Mays, Jr., and I ain't making that up.

I'm not real popular here - and I really don't care very much. A little past time, I guess describes it best. Moving on along, that's because I got a bit of a liberal perspective on life. "Liberal" to me means you do what you want to do, in all respects. Wanna be a Christian (and I consider myself to be one), good. Wanna be an agnostic or an atheist, the Constitution gives you the right to be. Gay, bisexual (which oughta double the odds for a date on Saturday night), I don't care. Nor do I judge, that's God's job

On the flip side, economically, I'm conservative. I own three vehicles, a boat, a 4-wheeler - all paid for. A home that's close to triple in value for what I owe against it. About a hundred thousand dollars limit credit cards in my back pocket and I owe a little less than $500 on all of them combined. Go to work every day because I've noticed that while money isn't everything, it sure comes in handy and I don't know any other way to come up with it.

Also, on my conservative side... to borrow a line from David Allan Coe - I like trucks and trains and Mama and getting drunk.

Back to my liberal side:
            And stoned sometimes. And pretty women in their 40's with favors to sell. The difference between sex for free and sex for money is that sex for money generally costs a lot less.
            I didn't mean to say all I just said when I began but the Dos Equis made me do it (either that or the Devil?) All I really intended to say is my hands are clean. I didn't vote for Trump. And I hope I live long enough to vote against him in 2020. If he don't get impeached between now and then?

Bob Lee
            Last edited by boblee; 03-23-2018, 05:26 PM.

Comment

The Republican Party, for the most part, is a joke. If the Rebublicans were trying to compromise to help the mid-terms, and they end up losing the house and/or senate, then the Democrats got their cake and are going to eat it too. Freaking pathetic!
              And yet we still can agree....

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post
                J., I always considered you to be an intelligent man - still do. Not just intelligent, but "savvy" - and you know what that term means. But I'm still kinda clueless as how you could have put an X on a ballot next to a New York grifter's name. Hell, he lies so much that if he had a dog, he'd have to get somebody else to call him. And his hairdo... well, there's your sign.
                I couldn't bring myself to vote for Hillary either, that would have been a contradiction to who I am, my soul. I wrote in a black man, Willie Howard Mays, Jr., and I ain't making that up.

I'm not real popular here - and I really don't care very much. A little past time, I guess describes it best. Moving on along, that's because I got a bit of a liberal perspective on life. "Liberal" to me means you do what you want to do, in all respects. Wanna be a Christian (and I consider myself to be one), good. Wanna be an agnostic or an atheist, the Constitution gives you the right to be. Gay, bisexual (which oughta double the odds for a date on Saturday night), I don't care. Nor do I judge, that's God's job

On the flip side, economically, I'm conservative. I own three vehicles, a boat, a 4-wheeler - all paid for. A home that's close to triple in value for what I owe against it. About a hundred thousand dollars limit credit cards in my back pocket and I owe a little less than $500 on all of them combined. Go to work every day because I've noticed that while money isn't everything, it sure comes in handy and I don't know any other way to come up with it.

Also, on my conservative side... to borrow a line from David Allan Coe - I like trucks and trains and Mama and getting drunk.

Back to my liberal side:
                And stoned sometimes. And pretty women in their 40's with favors to sell. The difference between sex for free and sex for money is that sex for money generally costs a lot less.
                I didn't mean to say all I just said when I began but the Dos Equis made me do it (either that or the Devil?) All I really intended to say is my hands are clean. I didn't vote for Trump. And I hope I live long enough to vote against him in 202. If he don't get impeached between now and then?

Bob Lee
                LMBO!!!

Comment

Back to my liberal side:
                  I didn't mean to say all I just said when I began but the Dos Equis made me do it (either that or the Devil?) All I really intended to say is my hands are clean. I didn't vote for Trump. And I hope I live long enough to vote against him in 202. If he don't get impeached between now and then?

Bob Lee

I agree with everything you have to say except you not being popular. If im wrong then oh well, you dont strike me as someone who gives many ****s what others think of you. When I voted for him I still wasnt sure he was good to go but found Hillary so despicable I had to cancel out one of her votes. It was his coronation speech that won me over. But todays signing of this Bill makes me seriously question his loyalty. Who knows, maybe they pulled him into a room and showed him compromising photos and told him how it will be going forward.

Comment

But **** we didnt get what we were voting for.

Have we ever?

Comment

Back to my liberal side:
                      I didn't mean to say all I just said when I began but the Dos Equis made me do it (either that or the Devil?) All I really intended to say is my hands are clean. I didn't vote for Trump. And I hope I live long enough to vote against him in 2020. If he don't get impeached between now and then?

Bob Lee
                      I think that means you're mostly a Libertarian.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

When is it going to stop being ok to vote for the lesser of two evils?

I’m glad we have Trump instead of Hillary but this was a bad move today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                          Have we ever?

Im 38. Never seen it work right for any significant time period.

Comment

Spent more in one sweep than Obama even could. No wall. No extra border agents. Banning bumpstocks.

Congress gets a raise and planned parenthood gets 500 million. Thats 2 budgets he has okayed now doing this. Bull ****.

What’s the wall going to do they will just go under it. You deport them their back over here in 5 months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Comment

Remember when “Representatives” were representative.

Not any more. Politics is the only game you can go into with a salary of $150-175k and come out a multi-millionaire. They do not care about us no matter what side your on.

Drain the Swamp of ALL of THOSE LOSERS.

Comment

I nominate Boblee in 2020.

The only good part of this budget is funding for the military.

Comment

Working...
                                X