Pulled over for good driving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled over for good driving

How would you feel if you got pulled over for good driving habits?
    Discuss..

http://www.crestviewbulletin.com/new...aises-concerns
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Man View Post
    How would you feel if you got pulled over for good driving habits?
    Discuss..

http://www.crestviewbulletin.com/new...aises-concerns
    What if you're driving really nice and considerate cause you're sipping on a beer and don't want any trouble? Asking for a friend......

Comment

I think a better approach would be to mail the certificate to the registered owner with an attaboy note.

DJ

Comment

I understand and appreciate their intention to show appreciation and encourage good driving, but a simple wave and leaving me alone to go on about my business would be sufficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          I understand and appreciate their intention to show appreciation and encourage good driving, but a simple wave and leaving me alone to go on about my business would be sufficient.
          This. Good intentions with ridiculous execution.

Comment

When I want a pizza coupon, I'll download it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              But, I was gonna pull you over and reward you with 100 dollars cash and a thank you. Guess Ill get the next good driver.

Comment

Bizarre.

It's highly unlikely my driving practices would qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                  But, I was gonna pull you over and reward you with 100 dollars cash and a thank you. Guess Ill get the next good driver.
                  If you have $100 for me, that's fine. But a pizza coupon....Just give me a thumbs up.

Comment

An elderly chap was coming out from an unsavory neighborhood in the wee hours of the early AM, where a cop took notice & decided to follow...elderly chap went several miles until he reached his own neck of the woods & cop lit him up.

Cop Says: "I just wanted you to know, you have extremely good driving habits...been following you for quite some time & you made complete stops at every intersection, used your signal correctly & never once went over the limit. Thank you."

Elderly Chap: "Well, I appreciate that...when you are as old & drunk as I am, you gotta pay extra attention."

...old Red Skelton joke.

Comment

Nope, nope, nope

Comment

If they pull me over they had better have probable cause; by the time you "opt out" they have already broken the law.

My reward for good driving is to not get pulled over, not a pizza coupon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                          If they pull me over they had better have probable cause; by the time you "opt out" they have already broken the law.

My reward for good driving is to not get pulled over, not a pizza coupon.
                          Well said.
                          I would like to reward your comment with a coupon for some Tide Pods

Comment

They tried that crap on me. I ran. Got away. It's the small victories.
                            Last edited by Chew; 03-07-2018, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Well said.
                              I would like to reward your comment with a coupon for some Tide Pods
                              I'll take it; I have some people here at work that need to take that challenge.

Comment

Working...
                              X