Trump says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    Actually just trying to help a guy out who may not have seen the change. He obviously didn't.
    AND, you even used a

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Like playing cards with my brother's kids..
      Easy now.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
        Blaming bush for 9/11 was a huge mistake. You don't blame Americans for attacks on our soil. We are all in it together against outside threats.
        Yeah, that put a bad taste in my mouth.
        Then, condemning him for attacking Saddam was in bad taste.
        Someone needs to remind him of how many U.N. resolutions Saddam violated.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
          Yeah, that put a bad taste in my mouth.
          Then, condemning him for attacking Saddam was in bad taste.
          Someone needs to remind him of how many U.N. resolutions Saddam violated.
          It was pretty ridiculous to say the least..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Liar-(calling it like it is, finally) now they all say liar, liar ,liar

Build a wall- now they all say build a wall

Deport illegals- they all follow suit

Stop Syrian refugees- they all jump on the band wagon

I'm not a huge Trump fan but he seems to be a leader, leading this group of pot lickers. Its comical.
            Dude if you think trump was the first to bring up any of these issues.....

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              Dude if you think trump was the first to bring up any of these issues.....
              Let me guess...... Cruz was....

Comment

No like every Conservative politician.

Comment

We've got probably 50 illegals working for us and everyone of them hate Trump and are scared if he gets elected. That's got to mean something! Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                    We've got probably 50 illegals working for us and everyone of them hate Trump and are scared if he gets elected. That's got to mean something! Just saying
                    Yea, that does mean something... Companies and individuals that knowingly hire illegal immigrants are THE driving force behind the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                      Yea, that does mean something... Companies and individuals that knowingly hire illegal immigrants are THE driving force behind the problem.
                      Manual Labor Buddy! Americans don't do this

Comment

Americans won't do it for the paltry wages that illegals will do it for, but they will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                          Blaming bush for 9/11 was a huge mistake. You don't blame Americans for attacks on our soil. We are all in it together against outside threats.

That will end up being a net win if he makes it to the general election. I don't disagree with you though.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                            Manual Labor Buddy! Americans don't do this
                            Since when. Who exactly do you think built this country?
                            I could introduce you to a bunch of Americans that will disagree with this insane mind set. Me being one of them. I work 2 jobs..
                            My dad is 77 and still insulating houses. He would disagree also. Hes been working since he was 13.

It is getting harder to find laborers who can pass a drug test though.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                              No like every Conservative politician.
                              OK

Comment

Americans won't do it is the stupidest statement I've heard be repeated all over the place.

What Americans won't do it? Americans on the welfare payroll who have it easier sitting on their asses and letting me pay for them to live? Yeah they may not but yank those freebies away and a hungry belly will work for food.

I am in oil and gas, I make solid 6 figures a year. You know how I started? Manual labor. I busted my hump in the sun, rain, freezing cold, and boiling heat with my two hands starting at 25k a year and finally got where I am now. I've worked til I had to lay over the tracks on a crane and puke everything I'd eaten in a week only to get up 10 minutes later and go back to swinging a hammer.

This last year, I've taken almost 20,000 bucks in pay cuts, most of my friends are laid off already. I'll probably be there soon. When that happens, I'll be doing manual labor again, probably for like 10-12 bucks an hour because that's all that's out there but you can bet I'll still be doing it because I don't take handouts.

The really gets under my skin when people claim you need border jumping criminals because they do the jobs we won't. Ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X