Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    I was going to question that statement too, but had t had time to research
    I saw on the news it has been 1954 since the last potus skipped a scotus funeral...haven't confirmed it myself, but speaks volumes if factual.

Worst part is what folks will defend & compare when instead of addressing the topic...honestly, if a republican potus skipped out on say a Ginsberg funeral, it would be just as disgusting.

It's about the respect of the position & office they are holding & represented...we can be crusty about it & jest, but for the potus to come out and say he would be naming a nominee on the same day he dies & then skip the funeral is just plain classless for the office & really displays what the administration represents to it's core.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
      Interesting. Where did you come up with this? I just found out this will be the FIRST time a sitting president does not attend the funeral of the death of a sitting Justice....
      Hmmmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
        Interesting. Where did you come up with this? I just found out this will be the FIRST time a sitting president does not attend the funeral of the death of a sitting Justice....
        CNN probably.. They never lie.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          Sorry excuse for a human being. But then he is one of those muslimes that hates America. Some people will argue that he is not a muslime. Well he has a muslime name and if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, well, you know the rest.
          Notice that I do not capitalized the word muslime. Doesn't deserve proper noun recognition.
          Now you know that Hussein is a common name for Americans..
          He is 100% muslim.. He actions prove this.

Comment

Working...
          X