No announcement yet.

WGI 450Lb Feeder??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't these guys get it right and try to build at least one quality product. I honestly can believe there still in business.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
      Can't these guys get it right and try to build at least one quality product. I honestly can believe there still in business.
      I cant either...but low economy hunters will buy whatever is cheapest at Academy/Wal Mart and then wonder why it breaks

Comment

I was wrong! I have seen junk that's better than wild game innovations! You couldn't give me that crap for free!

Comment

I've ran two of the Academy Game Winner feeders. They've lasted two years now with zero issues. Even left one unstaked and the hogs took it down and spun it around for two weeks every night (trail cam pics). Had it back up and working in 5 minutes.

Edit. Also around this time of year with deer season over Academy will sell feeders and stands for up to half off.
          Last edited by Ætheling; 01-08-2016, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
            Me either.

Comment

Working...
            X