This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
    Sleeping on the Buckeyes? Whoever is doing these rankings need to wake up. There is at least 4 teams better than OSU. Besides, who have they played? No one.
    hahahahahahahahahaha

That is laughable...
    You beat a bama team that was dead last in SOS in the Power 5...LAST
    and you gave up 41 points......

I really hope yall get passed Georgia....cant wait for that matchup against LSU

In the Superdome, with Joe being from Ohio and playing against the team he wasn't good enough for.....

That will be the best game of the decade for sure....

tOSU 31
    LSU- 17

Comment

USCe is coming into College Station this weekend, I’m
      Not sure how to gage this team tho, they look great one week and the next questionable, hopefully the Ags can keep getting better and building on the season

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
        ...Not sure how to gage this team tho, they look great one week and the next questionable...
        You talking about Ags or Cocks?
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          You talking about Ags or Cocks?
          Haha well you could say both, but I got a pretty good feel for what this Ags team is, the Cocks I have no idea!!

Comment

I like Joe Burrow, he's the link LSU has been missing.

I do have to agree with the resident OSU fan, that LSU / OSU game is going to be a good one because LSU / Bama defenses just aren't what they usually are. Yes, the offenses are on another level, so it is working, but I do think that OSU will be able to keep up with LSU.

If we lose to this 4-6 south carolina team, that's going to be embarrassing. Need to cover the -10 point spread and dominate them if we want to believe we have a chance keeping it close in Athens next week. LSU going to curb stomp us, but we have a few weeks until we have to accept that fate.

P.S - Ya'll see the video of Coach O saying "We're gonna beat that *** in recruiting, and we're gonna beat their *** every time they see us... Roll Tide What? **** YOU!" Lol
            Last edited by EastTexasMan; 11-11-2019, 07:59 AM.

Comment

#48 overall composite player - high 4* DE - donell Harris commits to the Ags out of Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                I like Joe Burrow, he's the link LSU has been missing.

I do have to agree with the resident OSU fan, that LSU / OSU game is going to be a good one because LSU / Bama defenses just aren't what they usually are. Yes, the offenses are on another level, so it is working, but I do think that OSU will be able to keep up with LSU.

If we lose to this 4-6 south carolina team, that's going to be embarrassing. Need to cover the -10 point spread and dominate them if we want to believe we have a chance keeping it close in Athens next week. LSU going to curb stomp us, but we have a few weeks until we have to accept that fate.

P.S - Ya'll see the video of Coach O saying "We're gonna beat that *** in recruiting, and we're gonna beat their *** every time they see us... Roll Tide What? **** YOU!" Lol
                Yes and I loved it. Should the player have shared that on social media no but it was still great.

Also loved the video of a few of the LSU players going straight to the section where bama had all of the recruits at for the game and telling them LSU is where they need to go!

Comment

Huge commit for the Ags!
                  BREAKING: 2020 Miami (FL) DL Donell Harris has committed to Texas A&M.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    Huge commit for the Ags!
                    BREAKING: 2020 Miami (FL) DL Donell Harris has committed to Texas A&M.

Needed that, I’m liking what I’m seeing out of the young ends, but we need a true edge rusher also

Comment

Atleast 5 teams in the SEC that are better than the Buckeyes. They’re lucky to be in the top 10.

Comment

Yeah I think tOSU is better than you are giving them credit for.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

After seeing that 2 point play this morning, Iowa State got hosed on the road! Purdy put that ball on the money and his receiver had zero chance with that boomer corner playing grabass. Talk about blown calls!
                          Last edited by Chad C; 11-11-2019, 08:44 AM.

Comment

tOSU "appears" to be the best team in the country when talking about a complete team.
                            Last edited by Chad C; 11-11-2019, 08:57 AM.

Comment

tOSU certainly is very very talented. But goodness gracious their schedule is SOFT. It's hard to know what you're really looking at when they're playing such bad teams.

Comment

LETS GEAUX!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X