Deer Season Pranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
    This was well thought out and executed. Laughing just thinking about it. You caused him some significant mental stress I'm sure. I'd like to see that LDP.
    Let me see if I can find that pic. This was probably 15 years ago. lol The neighbor was a very good friend of ours, and he wanted to cry when he grabbed those horns. He had already told everyone he knew about the deer, and had to go back and tell everyone he had been had!

Comment

Tie a rubber snake to a big shed antler using about 5-6' of monofilament to put a little distance in between the two and put the shed where it can be easily seen. The unfortunate soul that is summoned to pick it up won't put it down to get away from the snake......be careful not to spit beer out of your nose!
      Last edited by MASTERS; 08-14-2019, 12:26 PM.

Comment

We had a guy that was always first to bed and first out the door in the morning. We waited for him to fall asleep and set his watch, phone and truck clock forward. He jumped up when his alarm went off and headed off to the stand with only 30 minutes sleep. He came back about 2am ******.

Tape those throw down poppers to the knobs on the bottom of the toilet seat. When however sits down it goes Bang.

Hang a wind chime in a thicket behind someones stand.

Load their game camera cards with fake deer.

Comment

Some of y'all just ain't right. Too much time and money goes into deer hunting for some of these "pranks."

Comment

Every year we would make fake scrapes and rubs on our walk in about 150 yards from truck. Keeping these fresh throughout the year.
            This kept all the new and random people from making it way back to where we hunt.
            We would go start our walk in at 4am to make it 2 miles back and get setup before the late bloomers arrived and hunted until dark.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Some of y'all just ain't right. Too much time and money goes into deer hunting for some of these "pranks."
              I'm all for a good prank, but I couldn't bring myself to ruin someone's hunt with one.

Comment

Cover the roof of a box blind with syrup and birdseed a few days before deer season opens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We took a buck mount with drop tines and installed handles on the backing and triped his game camera. with multiple pictures it was very convincing. Then we put the mount in his bed at camp.

Comment

Advanced all clocks and woke up a guy around 2 am. Sent to stand and we all went back to sleep.
                    He was a DB.
                    Haven't seen him in years..

Comment

Best one I did was to my uncle who was kind of new to hunting and would wait until a few weeks before season started to start clearing lanes and making a ton of noise in the woods. One year I photo shopped a nice buck into a few of his game camera photos. I kept putting them in every so often, he was determined to kill that deer till the end of season I photo shopped the deer again but this time he was being lead on a leash by bigfoot with a chimp riding its back.....the rest is history.

Comment

Superglue a rattlesnake tail to an ole timey alarm clock & set it for 3AM in a buddy's bedroom. People 5 counties over will hear the screamin' & hollerin'

Comment

We put some axis sheds around a new guys feeder in east Texas. The place was devoid of deer but we had this guy living in his stand while we stayed in camp.

Comment

Had a buddy take my hunting jeep and have it painted right before season started. I had inherited it from my grandfather and drove all through high school. It had been my hunting vehicle forever. I still have the jeep and the pink shows through in some spots. It was hilarious.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Have a cousin whose grandmother was pretty serious about hunting even late in life. Their camp was up on a hill, and you could see Grandma's stand and feeder from camp. She always liked to turkey hunt in the middle of the day. Another of his kinfolks owned a small convenience store on the side of Hwy 59 and sold ceramic yard ornaments. Flamingos, Virgin Mary's, etc. He had a ceramic black panther. My cousin got it and strategically placed it about 200 yards in the brush from his Grandma's stand. Far enough that it wasn't an easy shot, but close enough that you would see the panther with your naked eye. He said they dropped Grandma off at the stand in the middle of the day and went back up to camp to watch. After 20 minutes she started shooting. He said you could see dust kicking up all around the panther, and then he said it looked like a toilet exploded. Panther parts went everywhere. He said when they picked her up they asked if she had seen anything and she said, "Nope, not a thing." She never mentioned it. I guess she was used to their pranks.

Comment

Growing up, we hunted public land in Louisiana next to about 100 acres of private land. We stayed in an old house that belonged to the family. Opening weekend, the older guys were drinking. There were about 10 of us teens, the 3 oldest were 18 and seniors in HS. Well tele alarms went off, we all piled into the trucks to head out, but something didn't feel right. Me and 2 others got to our parking spot, and sat for a bit and the news came on the radio. It was just after midnight the DJ said.

The "drunks" had changed the alarm clocks and said they weren't going to hunt because they were drunk.

Duh!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X