Bob Lee Memorial scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Lee Memorial scores

Attached are the scores for the Bob Lee Memorial shoot hosted by Brazos County Archery Club this past weekend. The whole thing was top notch!

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Had a blast! Thanks to all who helped make this shoot possible! A shoot you won’t want to miss next year honoring a great man Mr Bob Lee!!!

Comment

Thanks Bisch!

My apologies to Milo Garcia on typing his recurve wood score in with the longbows. I didn't catch it in time to sort the classes before the file was sent.

Comment

Hope I’m off next year. Looks like a great turn out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great Shooting everyone!

Comment

Definitely a good one! I’ll be looking forward to next year. Do we know if it will be Father’s Day weekend next year as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Tradhunter97 View Post
              Definitely a good one! I’ll be looking forward to next year. Do we know if it will be Father’s Day weekend next year as well?
              We are going to do everything we can to find another weekend. This year the idea for the shoot came after the club had already scheduled their shoots for the year, and we had to work around those, the ASA schedule, and plans that the volunteers already had for being out of town. Next year we hope to be able to plan around IBO, ASA, TBoT, and World Archery events, so that more of the trad community can attend.

Comment

Originally posted by Tradhunter97 View Post
                Luke, we have to get together and shoot. Or you can teach me how to make a selfbow.

Make some more posts so you can PM me on here.

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
                  Luke, we have to get together and shoot. Or you can teach me how to make a selfbow.

Make some more posts so you can PM me on here.
                  Definitely! I wouldn’t claim to be good enough yet to be teaching anybody, but more than happy to pass along anything that I can!

Comment

Working...
                  X