No announcement yet.

New lease ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many bags of corn will fit in the bed?

Comment

Interesting ride.

Comment

Youre funny Fleet Manager. Sweet ride. Dual opening sliders is sweet but too mechanical and a waste of functional surface area.

Short people privilege exists.

Comment

Originally posted by rcjunky007 View Post
          It's Japanese. Owned by Toyota. I'm not sure what diahatsu means, but hijet means midget.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Once again, I find myself red in the face, a victim of my own poor comedic timing. “Gasund heit” was supposed to be a joke but, clearly, it fell flat.

Does anyone remember when the Japanese auto maker, Isuzu, tried to gain a foot hold in the U.S. market back in the 80s (I think)? They ran a commercial on TV that went something like this:

A Japanese guy pulls up and gets out of a tiny, funny-looking Japanese car (remember, this was the 80s…tiny foreign cars were considered “de clase” and worthy of ridicule back then, especially in Texas). He is immediately approached by curious American onlookers, one of whom asks him, “Hey, what kind of car is that?” The Japanese guy quickly answers, “Isuzu” to which the curious American replies, “Gasund heit! But what kind of car is that?”

I guess you had to be there…

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
            How many bags of corn will fit in the bed?
            I haven't measured the bed you but it looks by my eye to be 3ft long by 4ft wide by 3ft deep. It is bigger than the bed on the sxs I just sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
              Youre funny Fleet Manager. Sweet ride. Dual opening sliders is sweet but too mechanical and a waste of functional surface area.

The windows in the sliding doors roll down. The sliding doors have potential if your one to ride looking for pigs on an open field.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post

And I'm not a fleet manager anymore. I'm back to driving.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                  Once again, I find myself red in the face, a victim of my own poor comedic timing. “Gasund heit” was supposed to be a joke but, clearly, it fell flat.

Does anyone remember when the Japanese auto maker, Isuzu, tried to gain a foot hold in the U.S. market back in the 80s (I think)? They ran a commercial on TV that went something like this:

A Japanese guy pulls up and gets out of a tiny, funny-looking Japanese car (remember, this was the 80s…tiny foreign cars were considered “de clase” and worthy of ridicule back then, especially in Texas). He is immediately approached by curious American onlookers, one of whom asks him, “Hey, what kind of car is that?” The Japanese guy quickly answers, “Isuzu” to which the curious American replies, “Gasund heit! But what kind of car is that?”

I guess you had to be there…

Fahrfegnugen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kick A

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Fahrfegnugen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s German “crop dusting” (the vernacular) and you should excuse yourself to do that because nobody will bless you afterward.

Comment

That looks awesome. Is it 4x4?

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                          So little over 3k lbs….man that thing is so sweet. Did it cost less than a new Ranger crew or CanAm?

If you follow the link that was provided, they have prices listed.

That is one good looking lease ride. I hope you update this thread after testing it out on your lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                            If you follow the link that was provided, they have prices listed.

That is one good looking lease ride. I hope you update this thread after testing it out on your lease.
                            Thanks bud.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

That is pretty cool!

Comment

That thing is pretty slick, I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X