X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Yeah but eradicator is not the Unabomber.. ..[emoji51][emoji12][emoji23]
    Or am I? Yea, I made a pot of chili. Little early, but trying to thin the freezer a bit. And I freeze it for deer camp. I have a couple of briskets scattered around the area that folks are tired of storing for me

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      You were participating sir. Lol. Even went back to the pre season to search for a comment that you know was not a real prediction. Lol.

Lots of good games. A couple in Texas featuring ranked teams.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      I'm an Aggie. I figured there'd be more talk about upcoming big games.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

I love Bobcat, as long as hes not CEO on my sideline......

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Ags are on a bye week. Are there any games this weekend? Hard to tell from this thread.

Hey Pin Oak, it was a pleasure to meet you at the ballpark before the Stros game yesterday! Thanks for saying howdy! I wish we would have had more time to visit.

Enjoyed the brief meeting as well. Too bad we didn’t witness a better outcome. I’m watching this one from the house tonight. Go Stros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            There is no doubt you have been the most conservative with your predictions and thoughts on the team. When the Ags on here were so bullish on the team early on, I questioned a first year
            QB starter, that OL, and no WR production coming back (or very little I believe). I also gave the Ags on here props for being bullish on the team and believing in them so much. For me they are right on schedule (didn't think they would be Bama, but didn't think they would drop one to Miss State).
            I think I was (and currently am) "realistically" bullish on the Ags, as well, especially relative to other programs. This from fall camp thread...

But don’t overlook that Alabama, OSU and Clemson will also have first year starters at QB. Bama will have three new starters on the Oline (and add TE to that equation?) OSU and even Oklahoma are shuffling OL starters, as well.

Only UGA, OK, ISU, Cinci and UNC have proven QB starters for their respective programs that are in the top 15 of the coaches poll. (In fact, right now I’m leaning toward picking UGA over Bama as SEC champ based on QB and Oline experience.)

The Ags have talent, size and depth at the OL position (and every other position group, for that matter.) I hope they hit their collective stride by the time they face Bama.

Obviously, QB play will dictate whether this team is a legit contender with the Bama’s and UGAs of the conference. But even if they’re not on yet par with the UGA/Bama/OSU/OU/Clemsons, I don’t see m(any) teams behind them that would cause me to think they’re overrated at #6.
            ...and this from the Week 1 prediction thread:

Bama is Bama, but replacing 10 NFL players (including 3-4 Heisman caliber players) HAS to have (at least a short term) impact - even on that program. See 2020 LSU for a recent example. They will still have an overall talent advantage over pretty much everybody, but IMO they have as many question marks as A&M and even LSU in the West. A missed read by any of the young QB's, an incorrect route by a receiver, a blow coverage by the secondary, an untimely fumble by a RB, etc. could change the outcome of a pivotal game.

Conference Championships
            Bix XII - Oklahoma over ISU
            Pac12 - Oregon over Utah
            ACC - Clemson over UNC
            B1G - Ohio State rolls everybody
            SEC - UGA over TAMU

My Ags have as much coaching stability and continuity as anybody it the league, with the HC, OC and DC having been together going into their 4th season. I think there's value there, so I'm going to pick the Ags to beat Bama. (I could see the Ags possibly losing another game (@LSU?) but holding the head-to-head tiebreaker over Bama.) Unfortunately, I also have them losing a heartbreaker in Atlanta.
            I definitely missed the mark on my LSU "bounce back season" prediction!

No doubt. DJ has some big game experience. (As of now, I’d still rank this Clemson team behind the other 4.)

I think LSU is likely to have a bounce back season. Honestly, if I look down the poll to see which teams, ranked behind the Ags, would have the best chance of beating the Ags it would be probably be LSU. But it’s still hard to ignore potentially lingering issues from 2020, plus new coordinators on both sides. I still give the Ags a slight edge from a coaching stability standpoint.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Wait, I’m savin that one…

Dammit Moser, get your own family

Comment

BTW, Bama had OL and TE issues against the Ags, as well as no reliable second receiver behind Williams, an untimely fumble by the RB and a blown coverage in the secondary.

The Ags haven't had consistent QB play, especially early, regardless of whether you consider him starter or backup.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

BTW, Bama had OL and TE issues against the Ags, as well as no reliable second receiver behind Williams, an untimely fumble by the RB and a blown coverage in the secondary.

The Ags haven't had consistent QB play, especially early, regardless of whether you consider him starter or backup.
                  It's not what you consider him. I know you know.

I'm kinda in the just quietly see what happens mode with Texas. Not sure what to expect Saturday in Waco. No clue at all.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-27-2021, 05:45 PM.

Comment

I'm kinda in the just quietly see what happens with Texas. Not sure what to expect Saturday in Waco. No clue at all.

However you want to phrase it, the Ags's have, indisputably, been without their projected starter at QB, due to injury. It is what it is. I expected him to step right in and not have the early issues against Arkansas and MSU, but he did. Hopefully, he'll continue to improve and become more consistent, play to play and game to game.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Not that anybody but myself really cares but my Mustangs have by far and away their biggest and toughest game of the year. UH is pretty dang good and I am not sure what we are. That showdown against Cincy will mean very little on the big stage if we drop a game before then. Carry on with the measuring contests.

Comment

SMU will roll the cougars.
                        Ponies by 10.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          Dammit Moser, get your own family
                          Just what are you sayin junior?

Comment

However you want to phrase it, the Ags's have, indisputably, been without their projected starter at QB, due to injury. It is what it is. I expected him to step right in and not have the early issues against Arkansas and MSU, but he did. Hopefully, he'll continue to improve and become more consistent, play to play and game to game.
                            Excuse.

Comment

I'm kinda in the just quietly see what happens mode with Texas. Not sure what to expect Saturday in Waco. No clue at all.

If Sarks track record holds true expect a terrible defense and a meltdown at some point in the second half.

We have our regular season avatar bet at stake and I’m cooking up a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                                Not that anybody but myself really cares but my Mustangs have by far and away their biggest and toughest game of the year. UH is pretty dang good and I am not sure what we are. That showdown against Cincy will mean very little on the big stage if we drop a game before then. Carry on with the measuring contests.
                                Sonny has the meat of the schedule coming up. If they run the table, they have earned it for sure IMO. I hope they do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X