This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post

What in the "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" cross burnin' is that? All they need now are hoods.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
      I'm saying that one guy has coached and won. Your list are assistants. Huge difference in my book.
      Really? Where do you think Jimbo was and what was he doing before going to Fl St?

And, Dabo before him moving up at Clemson due to the head coach being canned?

Being an asst or a coordinator on a championship team means a lot.

If I had my choice it would be Campbell because I have seen what he can do with average talent. Next would be Aranda because he is extremely smart and runs a great program. Napier is next mainly because of what I said about the first two. Fickell I am still a little hesitant on.

I do think USC will be kicking the tires on Campbell.

Comment

Seems to be a bunch of angry children filling this thread up with with nothing but tears and non fact based opinions. Fun read.

Comment

After watching the “highlights” of the game glad i pulled a smart and went hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Really? Where do you think Jimbo was and what was he doing before going to Fl St?

And, Dabo before him moving up at Clemson due to the head coach being canned?

Being an asst or a coordinator on a championship team means a lot.

If I had my choice it would be Campbell because I have seen what he can do with average talent. Next would be Aranda because he is extremely smart and runs a great program. Napier is next mainly because of what I said about the first two. Fickell I am still a little hesitant on.

I do think USC will be kicking the tires on Campbell.
            Yeah, t.u. recently hired a coach with a lot of potential, too!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

After watching the “highlights” of the game glad i pulled a smart and went hunting!

Nice job!

No reason to watch LSU right now anyway since we know O is a fired man walking

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                Yeah, t.u. recently hired a coach with a lot of potential, too!
                Yes they did. Sometimes it works. And, sometimes it doesn't. One thing I can say about him is.... He is smart enough not to hand out hoodies for recruits to wear in July.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Dangit.

I can't say " they are yours now" anymore.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Y’all are 2 peas in a pod… made for each other!

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 9

Finally somebody to divert attention from the ad nauseum sword fighting![emoji23][emoji23] nice buck DDF…. Big 6!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Finally somebody to divert attention from the ad nauseum sword fighting![emoji23][emoji23] nice buck DDF…. Big 6!!
                      Get your little brothers back on the reservation.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                        After Texas leads by 21? Lol

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                        I've been to every Baylor game this year minus @ KU. Baylor will play OSU in the championship which includes wins at home over both ut and OU. We still have the firepower on offense and the best defense in the conference. I'm more excited about the Sooners coming to town than you Longhorns.

See you Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                          I've been to every Baylor game this year minus @ KU. Baylor will play OSU in the championship which includes wins at home over both ut and OU. We still have the firepower on offense and the best defense in the conference. I'm more excited about the Sooners coming to town than you Longhorns.

See you Saturday!
                          Firepower on offense? They will probably run through Texas like **** through a goose, but they are the 52nd rated offense by SP+.

Thanks to another dominant effort in conference play, the Buckeyes have supplanted the Georgia Bulldogs atop the SP+ rankings.

Comment

Oh hell yea! Congrats man

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                              Firepower on offense? They will probably run through Texas like **** through a goose, but they are the 52nd rated offense by SP+.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ankings-week-8
                              We've had a couple of slow games on offense including the first half against OSU. The QB has finally settled down and things seem to be clicking after the BYU game two weeks ago. I'm way more impressed by how our defense has played thus far.

I'll be at every game moving forward including in Manhattan and Ft Worth. Should be fun either way!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                                says the non blue blood....
                                You did notice LSU wasn’t on that list…..right? But Nebraska is……Lmao.

“It ain’t like it used to be.”

Better start believing it, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X