Looking for ideas to buy for my Brother in law’s 50th Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for ideas to buy for my Brother in law’s 50th Birthday

My BIL is a dam good man. I couldn’t ask for a better man for my sister.
    He turns 50 in November and I don’t have a clue what to buy him. He has every gun/toy any of us could ever want.
    Anything I could afford to buy him, he probably already has, and probably better…
    Any ideas?

A stupid cut of meat.

My parents have everything they want. I bought them a big tomahawk last year and out of everything they got from my siblings I was the talk of the town.

Doesn't even have to be really expensive meat or drink but just something they probably wouldn't get for themselves.

Comment

If he doesn't already have one, and has a need for one, buy him a good backpack type sprayer.
      It's one of those things that most people won't go buy for themselves, but when they do, they'll wish they had done it a lot sooner. It's not a fancy gift, but everytime he uses it, he'll be glad he's not lugging around the old style pump up sprayer anymore, and he'll think of you, for giving it to him.

Comment

My brother in law got me a subscription box. Comes every month for a year. Mostly useless stuff. But some pretty unique or off the wall items. Mine is a fresh water fishing box. He bought himself one as well. Every month we call and dig through the box like 2 kids on Christmas. It is a cheap, but thoughtful/meaningful gift. We speak more now because of it. He and I fall in your BILs category. Have more than we need. And will buy it if needed. The items I don't want in the box, goes to a young man down the street.

They have hunting, fishing, outdoor themed boxes. I believe even cigar and bourbon themed boxes.

Comment

This might sound corny but in addition to whatever you get him write him a note/letter expressing your gratitude for the kind of husband/man he is to your sister. As far as gifts, a nice custom knife from one of the artisans on here would be a nice gesture…

Comment

Buck masters subscription [emoji16]

Comment

Go on a hunting trip together.

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
                This or a fishing trip somewhere together y’all wouldn’t normally go. I like to do things that make memories, life is short and sometimes way shorter than we can imagine.

If not a trip a custom knife is always nice, can’t have too many of those.

Good on you for recognizing how great of a man married your sister, I feel the same about my son in law, it’s a a true blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  A stupid cut of meat.

My parents have everything they want. I bought them a big tomahawk last year and out of everything they got from my siblings I was the talk of the town.

Doesn't even have to be really expensive meat or drink but just something they probably wouldn't get for themselves.

Along these lines, my dad always gives us $100 to the local meat market he prefers. Thats a pretty solid gift as youll go buy nicer cuts then if you were paying for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bird hunt if there is something like that in Texas. We did a lot of that up north for birthdays and bachelor party's

Comment

If he shoots clays, I got a custom leather shell bag one time that I really like.

Comment

Some great ideas.
                        Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
                          This! Memories are some of the best gifts to give!

Comment

Custom, handmade knife

Comment

A custom fire pit [emoji28]

Comment

Working...
                              X