Looking for Canada or S tx hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Canada or S tx hunt

I’m looking to book a deer hunt for Saskatchewan or south tx next year, I know two different ends of the spectrum.. I’m going to do both at some point but haven’t decided what next year.. looking for a low fence rifle hunt for trophy white tail, let me know who y’all recommend for what.. don’t need a 5 star lodge to eat prime rib every night but not looking to bunk with people I don’t know.. looking for something that can produce 170” and up but I also know that doesn’t just happen every time..

I will be doing my first trip here in 3 weeks. Got introduced to them at the SCI show in Reno two years ago but covid messed up that trip. I will deaux a live or semi-live thread on my adventure to GREAT NORTH!!!

Comment

Don’t they sit in the stand all day in Canada? You couldn’t pay me the price of the trip to do that for a week! I would lose my mind!! About 2 hours in I’m thinking about bacon and eggs and a place to relax!! I’m not very mad at deer though!!

Comment

South Texas. Ez hunt compared to freezing your asp off.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          South Texas. Ez hunt compared to freezing your asp off.
          I am bringing my Heater Body Suit and love experiences of something different.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            Don’t they sit in the stand all day in Canada? You couldn’t pay me the price of the trip to do that for a week! I would lose my mind!! About 2 hours in I’m thinking about bacon and eggs and a place to relax!! I’m not very mad at deer though!!
            Your choice on how long you want to hunt...........i am in for all day as the next MONSTER can show up anytime as they have to eat to survive up there.

Comment

Following as I'm also interested in a Saskatchewan trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                https://www.tobinlaketrophyadventure...r-hunting.html
                I will be doing my first trip here in 3 weeks. Got introduced to them at the SCI show in Reno two years ago but covid messed up that trip. I will deaux a live or semi-live thread on my adventure to GREAT NORTH!!!
                Let me know how it goes..

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  Yep, they take you out in the dark and don’t pick you up until it is dark. You are alone all day with your thoughts and your first though is “I hope they remember where they left me”.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                    Yep, they take you out in the dark and don’t pick you up until it is dark. You are alone all day with your thoughts and your first though is “I hope they remember where they left me”.
                    I wonder if they let you take a 6 pack because thats a longgggg day

Comment

adam doelle with daily limit guide service is the go to for s Texas hunting

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        I am bringing my Heater Body Suit and love experiences of something different.
                        This plus a bag full of hand warmers.
                        Good luck & hope Mr wonderful walks out.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                          Lol!! That’s funny but has some truth to it. It’s lonely, crazy quiet and COLD!!

Comment

Working...
                          X