Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I resemble all remarks except the bras.

Comment

I guess I thought of another one but this one is on me. On cold mornings when I get up and go through the whole process of putting on long underwear,jeans,a belt,long sleeved shirt,hoodie,coveralls and a coat. Just so I can get out there to hunt and decide I gotta go boom boom really bad and end up shaking and sweatin like it's hot outside because I'm racing to get my pants down before I have to go wash all that stuff. I'm convinced mother nature is a natural laxative at times. Cold air makes you go poopy.

Put a chew in and it hits you even harder. Might not even make it to where you're huntin before you're leaned up against somethin.

Comment

Crappy coffee in hotel rooms. It's almost like they give you the worst coffee they can buy. I've started to bring my own.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          I guess I thought of another one but this one is on me. On cold mornings when I get up and go through the whole process of putting on long underwear,jeans,a belt,long sleeved shirt,hoodie,coveralls and a coat. Just so I can get out there to hunt and decide I gotta go boom boom really bad and end up shaking and sweatin like it's hot outside because I'm racing to get my pants down before I have to go wash all that stuff. I'm convinced mother nature is a natural laxative at times. Cold air makes you go poopy.

Put a chew in and it hits you even harder. Might not even make it to where you're huntin before you're leaned up against somethin.
          I understand where you are coming from. I got a scentloc one piece that I have to pull my boots off to get out of them. Don't wear them often.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
            I understand where you are coming from. I got a scentloc one piece that I have to pull my boots off to get out of them. Don't wear them often.
            Well as mentioned in this thread for all us older grumpy guys, “depends” are the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              If there are people that fill up their gas vehicle with diesel more once there's a problem. They shouldn't be driving because they ain't all there mentally. How that's even a pet peeve is crazy to me because I can't believe there's a lot of people doing it.

The other two pet peeves sound more like OCD.
              I figure he meant folks blocking the only pumps with diesel handles to fill up w/gas. Very irritating.

Comment

Motion-sensing sinks in public bathrooms that come on for two seconds at a time. Then require wild hand waving for about ten seconds to then come on for another two. Why in the world they wouldn’t be designed to stay on for 10-15 seconds is beyond me.

Comment

While trying to pay for food or items at a store. The person talking to you is whispering, behind plexi glass and a mask.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                    While trying to pay for food or items at a store. The person talking to you is whispering, behind plexi glass and a mask.
                    I feel your pain on this one. That plays hell on a deaf lip reader like myself.

Comment

Slow drivers in the left lane and people that don’t show up on time!

Comment

Another I thought of this morning while in town.

People who are apparently colorblind at a traffic light.

Comment

Corrupt people-arrogant people-dishonest people....basically your average democrat in office.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnAGarrett View Post
                            Sitting down and the remotes are no where to be found
                            Winner!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              Where do you want me to start?

Bad manners. Women driving while man is in passenger seat. Someone eating with chopsticks when a fork is available. Bras. Kids not saying yes sir and no sir. People not saying thanks when you hold the door. Fans not being realistic about their favorite sports team. Ugly feet. Women in flats. United Airlines (I’m on a plane now). Talking loudly on phone in public. People without landline phones. Men in visors. People that think Pappasitos is Mexican food. People that can’t stomach Taco Bell, Panchos or even McDonalds. White tennis shoes. Men jeans with glitter and decorative stitching. Mostly just everything that other people do.

Y’all have a wonderful day.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Hey!!
                              I like spicy potatoe soft tacos from Taco Bell
                              And I wear white new balances !:-))

Comment

Originally posted by H-D View Post
                                Corrupt people-arrogant people-dishonest people....basically your average democrat in office.
                                I think you just named a majority of people in general. It's easier to just say......people.

Comment

Working...
                                X