No announcement yet.

TBH appreciation give away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be able to hunt this weekend. My youngest son is getting married on Saturday. When I mentioned opening weekend to my wife, she said "Don't even think about it". I guess I'll have to wait another week. But I could use a pair of Mavins (hint, hint)

Comment

Not hunting this weekend. I will have my daughters and no matter what we do, it will be quality time. Good luck to you!

Comment

Gotta work tomorrow. Prolly go kick around out there today. Awesome rain last nite so got the dust knocked down! May have to harass the swine a bit this eve.
        Great gesture! Can I enter the old way and get a quote?!

Comment

not hunting opening weekend, sure miss not sleeping a wink before opening day

Comment

I will be out tomorrow, rain or shine. Hoping to start feeling the freezer. I’ve got a couple on the hitlist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Taking my grandson, our goal is to have fun and any legal deer.

Comment

Headed West now. Hopefully stick a few pigs and potentially target buck.

Comment

I will not get to hunt this weekend. My baby brother is turning 21 and we are going out of town to celebrate for him. Best of luck you guys!

Comment

We have a baseball tournament, games tomorrow morning. Should be in the tree tomorrow evening.

Comment

Ethans going to his *****-** moms so I'm gonna skip huntn and put in a food plot at his new spot in OK.

Btw.... who won the grill last give away ?
                      Last edited by 12ring; 10-01-2021, 09:44 AM.

Comment

I wont be hunting this opening weekend, my goal just as the last several is to get my daughter on a nice buck

Comment

I will be hunting this weekend. I have no shooters coming in and now targets. Just going to the woods to wash this week off and see what I see.

Comment

GREAT gesture.
                            I won't be able to hunt. Work getting in the way,

Comment

TBH appreciation give away!

Nice job brother

I am headed out but not now hunting-doing some last minute work and try and blast a few dove

Comment

Yes, spend time with family.

Comment

Working...
                                X