F250 after delete parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F250 after delete parts

What are you guys doing with everything after you deleted your truck? Sell the parts or store them somewhere? I am moving my belongings from a storage shed in Georgetown to Rockport and weighing options

I just stored mine, I just sold the truck and sent it with him.

Comment

I would try to store it never know might need. It

Comment

With the fool in the White House there’s no telling what will happen. I’m glad I sold it.

13 f-250 with 164,000 sold for $29,000 it’s not crazy, but I was happy if Chase will ever send the overage

Comment

Without a doubt store it. I stored mine for 2 years, and then I got tired of looking at them. I’m regretting that now.

Comment

Store it. Dealership will want it if you trade in. Never know when they are going to crack down on emissions either.

Comment

I sold mine. My truck won't be worth $10 when I quit driving it.

Comment

You can get good money for the parts.

Depends what you want to do with the truck when you're done with it. Most dealers won't take it in on trade if deleted. You can always sell private party though.

I wouldn't worry too much about federal regulations... It's already federally illegal to delete emissions.

If your county decides to start checking emissions or if Texas as a whole starts, you might have a problem.

Comment

keep them incase some thing changes and you have to return it to stock.

Comment

I would hang on to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X