X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthew,

Yall have a save trip home.

Comment

Mornin' Green Screeners ..... just checking in before going on a long run.
      Going to be a nice day!

Comment

Mornin MARY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
          Mornin' Green Screeners ..... just checking in before going on a long run.
          Going to be a nice day!
          Be careful on the ride home....Or are you home already?

See Ya

Comment

Safe travels home matthew.

Me and the boys did mass this am. Wife and daughter gone early to the cheer competition.

We are now waiting on sit in s land ihop. After breakfast, we are going to visit my f n law in rehab.

Have a great day.
            Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Morning folks(just barely).
              I was thinking about our last hunt(me & my 2 boys). We walked up on about 9 little football sized pigs rootin around and forageing. We just stopped where we were and watched them come closer and closer. Watching my 8 year olds eyes get big as the pigs were about 12 feet away was priceless. The pigs just went about their routine oblivious to us.

Comment

Mornin. Rolled outta bed about an hour ago and crawled to the medicine cabinet. Had a late night last night. Closed down the bar at two then hung around talking to friends. I'm too old for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                  Just had Shankev swing by to deliver an "Edible Arrangement". The man's as good as they get. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Thanks, Kevin!! Too bad YOU get all the brownie points and I get the eye roll!

LOL - I enjoyed stopping by. It was nice visiting with the Morris Clan and Shannon was happy to finally meet Barbara. Did some delivering this morning - six (6) orders in three (3) hours - Crosby to da hood back to Kingwood. All is well... This madness known as Valentine's Day is almost over.

Comment

Heading out to lease for pork!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                      Heading out to lease for pork!!!!!
                      Good luck on the pork!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a good week from Mexico!!!

Comment

rain delay
                        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Fiddinta put some pork on the pit. Guess I feel better now.

Comment

fixin to watch bullridin

Comment

Here...'bout to watch Lakeview Terrace, eat some pizza and have brew or two.

Comment

Dreamin about a big Stihl brushcutter 550 for 1300 bucks. Momma said go for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X