This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Ags, if you haven't watched "The Pulse" this week, it's a good watch. There's no doubt we have the right coach for this program.
    I just watched it about 30 minutes ago. I agree with you 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Is Calzada the right QB?
      He certainly was on Saturday.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

He certainly was on Saturday.
        The Pirate says hi if that's how this is gonna go.

Comment

He didn't play The Pirate this week.

I'm not sure where you're going with your question, or how it relates to The Pulse or Jimbo being the right coach for the program.
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

He didn't play The Pirate this week.

I'm not sure where you're going with your question, or how it relates to The Pulse or Jimbo being the right coach for the program.
            Just asking for an opinion, nothing more. Taking your pulse if you will

I've only seen the kid play one quarter and it was some good, some bad.

Comment

Ags, if you haven't watched "The Pulse" this week, it's a good watch. There's no doubt we have the right coach for this program.
              The show in general is such a quality production. It's a good watch for any sports fan in my opinion!

Comment

Just asking for an opinion, nothing more. Taking your pulse if you will

I've only seen the kid play one quarter and it was some good, some bad.

Ah...well why didn’t you say so?

He looked really uncomfortable against CO and Arkansas. Against The Pirate he made some plays, but looked like he was thinking too much instead of just playing football.

He obviously looked much better and more confident against Bama. He looked like we might have expected him to look coming out of fall camp and a tight QB battle with King. He still left a few plays on the field, but was one of the heroes of that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Ah...well why didn’t you say so?

He looked really uncomfortable against CO and Arkansas. Against The Pirate he made some plays, but looked like he was thinking too much instead of just playing football.

He obviously looked much better and more confident against Bama. He looked like we might have expected him to look coming out of fall camp and a tight QB battle with King. He still left a few plays on the field, but was one of the heroes of that game.

Sounds like he's getting better every week. Ive only seen the last qrtr vs Bama. It was pretty rough and then it was GREAT!!! Seems like a tough kid

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S2DBI2rrmww"]The Pulse: Texas A&M Football | "The Perfect Night" | S8 EP6 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

You think the bayou bengals will give old Lincoln Riley a call?

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                        You think the bayou bengals will give old Lincoln Riley a call?

That would be hilarious, but if Riley leaves ou, it ain’t gonna be for lsu.

Comment

The defense lost the MSU game……thats all on ELKO.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            The defense lost the MSU game……thats all on ELKO.
                            They gave up 24 points. That loss ain’t on the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                              The show in general is such a quality production. It's a good watch for any sports fan in my opinion!
                              As long as billy limp **** luicci doesn’t screw it up, it will continue to be a great show.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                                They gave up 24 points. That loss ain’t on the defense.
                                Shouldn’t have given up 10……2 was a safety……the defense gave them way too much underneath and that bottom dwelling Cro-Magnon Leach took advantage of it and exploited it. No, none, zero defensive adjustments were made at halftime, they let it continue until the 4th.

Comment

Working...
                                X