X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
    Heck no, then he might end up at LSU
    I'd hope he'd retire while he's on top, but if that helps guarantee we keep our guy, I'd be ok with that!
    Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
    Michael. I hope "our" Hawkeyes can keep it rolling down the stretch.[emoji106]

They "should" go undefeated although there are some trap games ahead.

The Hawks defense is as tough as any out there. 28 games straight now holding their opponents to 25 points or less. That is almost 3 seasons. No other team is close on that stat. They lead the nation in interceptions with 16 after 6 games. Three of their wins were over top 10 teams at the time the games were played (Indiana, Iowa State, and Penn State).

Their offense.....well it's a typical old fashion Iowa offense that steps up when it needs to. Heck...they still run a fullback and he is a dang good one too. He will try to run over defenders whether he has the ball or not.

There are 5 Big 10 teams in this week's AP top ten. The Big 10 East is where the attrition will take place. Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, and Penn State all have to play each other.

It's a hoodie kind of day here in Iowa.

Black Heart Gold Pants

Go Hawkeyes !!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I should have excluded our Hawkeyes from the equation on hoping all the undefeated teams get nocked off! I'd love to see them whip up on OSU in the B1G championship and be the only undefeated in the CFP! (Of course, I'm also hoping that the early season prediction (was it MacDaddy?) of a 2 loss team making the CFP comes to fruition with another unnamed team, but I'm getting WAY ahead of myself! ) Go Hawkeyes!

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Agreed. You could tell how Williams energized the entire team, not just the offense when he came in. I really think the NIL did Rattler no favors, just like the pro that inks that huge deal and production falls off.
    It'll be interesting to see how this shakes out. Williams definitely energized the team, but he also threw some balls I don't think would be advisable unless you're down by double digits and have nothing to lose. He was able to be an athlete and make school yard plays. Does that translate to a typical game plan? Their schedule is relatively soft, but ISU might be in a similar category as the Ags were last weekend, and he'll have to beat one of those teams twice.

I had OU and UGA as my two top tier teams before the season, based on experienced QBs and defense. They've survived in the first half (which is very important), but haven't lived up to expectations on either criteria.
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Sounds a lot like Austin sports radio on most Monday mornings…..
      The Horn guys are pretty realistic. Some ex players and coaches. Pretty good radio.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        The Horn guys are pretty realistic. Some ex players and coaches. Pretty good radio.

It may be good radio but I doubt its anywhere near what's actually going on, as it is in any locker room across the country

Comment

Funny how Riley and Sarkisian both made the wrong choice of QBs to start the season.

Comment

I’m referring to the mental midgets who call in……the radio hosts aren’t bad.

Comment

I’m referring to the mental midgets who call in……the radio hosts aren’t bad.
              Those mental midgets on Facebook groups drive me crazy. I'm sure it's the same with most fanbases.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                Boutte is out for season lol they droppin like flies now on O

Prayers for speedy recovery uno!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Come on man, give me some good news!!!! Dang it!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                  Alabama is mad. Very mad. Lol.

Comment

I’m tryin! Lol we seem to be spiraling with no sight of pulling up [emoji51]

Comment

Creaux-magnon hasn't quit yet . . And woody ain't fired him yet . . lol

Comment

Alabama is mad. Very mad. Lol.

Oof i didn’t even think of this [emoji1785]

Comment

Sounds a lot like Austin sports radio on most Monday mornings…..
                          Chuckle fng chuckle! Are the Aggies great again? Building back better today?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            Oof i didn’t even think of this [emoji1785]

One would think Aggy and the Tide will be going in dry.

Have y'all played Arkansas yet? [emoji15]

Comment

One would think Aggy and the Tide will be going in dry.

Have y'all played Arkansas yet? [emoji15]

This is what’s left on the books losing out is a real possibility [emoji51]

Comment

Brutal.

But hey 2019.

Comment

Working...
                                X