Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think one of the most impressive stats from A&M's monster victory over #1 Alabama was the fact we gave up 0 sacks and had 4 ourselves. That's impressive. We had one more Tackle for loss than they did. Our quarterback was hurried zero times while we pushed Young 5 times.

Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      You sleep in? Took you 59 posts to chime it.
      Work…That and i wanted everyone to have a chance to air their grievance.

Comment

My voice is still MIA. What a night Saturday night. I can not believe how well this OL played. Didn’t give up a sack nor a QB pressure. Run blocking was solid too. Talk about helping out your young QB. Hats off to the OL that really started to make strides in the Miss State game.

For week 7, please don’t go full Aggy on us. [emoji23]. That’s my message to the team. Handle a bad Missouri team and bring home a W so we can do it all again for SC at home. It looks like Missouri has a a pitiful run defense. Expect to see the RB’s get a heavy work load on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          I see horn has moved into the “We lost due to poor officiating” phase of grief.

And there is oktx with his broad brush....Its like death and taxes

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            And there is oktx with his broad brush....Its like death and taxes
            And there’s Smart not being able to read who was or was not whining about officiating. You included yourself…

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
              I think one of the most impressive stats from A&M's monster victory over #1 Alabama was the fact we gave up 0 sacks and had 4 ourselves. That's impressive. We had one more Tackle for loss than they did. Our quarterback was hurried zero times while we pushed Young 5 times.

Unreal.
              A&M with 2 true freshmen on O-Line and backup QB, if i recall correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                Texas and TCU are essentially the same team it sounds like. I've never seen defense this bad
                Texas Tech says to hold their beer.

We gave up 400 rushing yards. 400! Horrible coaching, horrible formations. I know Tech has been consistently mediocre at football for the past 20 years, but this year takes the cake. We travel to Kansas this week, and I wouldn't put money on Tech to win, let alone cover. Wells is way over his head here with decent talent, but ridiculous coaching.

Comment

Ruh rah
                  ruh rah
                  ruh rah ree ,

ruh rah
                  ruh rah ...

this sucks
                  RTR

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                    They are horrible. Sad times for Tech football for sure. Time to clean house. So bad in fact, I willingly turned off the game to watch the Aggies play Bama. Man that hurt even typing it lol. Great game for the Aggies though! Was glad to see Bama go down.
                    Ha! I did the same. Might been the first time I've ever been excited to see the aggies win.

Comment

Originally posted by Laketex View Post
                      Texas Tech says to hold their beer.

We gave up 400 rushing yards. 400! Horrible coaching, horrible formations. I know Tech has been consistently mediocre at football for the past 20 years, but this year takes the cake. We travel to Kansas this week, and I wouldn't put money on Tech to win, let alone cover. Wells is way over his head here with decent talent, but ridiculous coaching.
                      This article sums it up pretty well. Straight up Dumpster fire.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        I see horn has moved into the “We lost due to poor officiating” phase of grief.
                        No sir, definitely not "WHY" they lost.

Comment

Can’t wait for RLB to read up on all this officiating talk after he was put on blast for highlighting a targeting non call a few weeks ago.

Worthy of a repost for this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            It's not holding unless it gets called. OU is the best in the business at it.

The pachyderms are pretty good at it themselves… I saw 3 that were not called. The refs can’t see everything all the time….

Games are not won or lost due to missed calls.

Comment

It’ll be interesting to see how the Horns respond this week against the Cowboys. They can’t dwell on what happened in the Cotton Bowl or they’ll get whipped by a good OSU squad.

Comment

I was at the lease, so I didn't get to watch the game and couldn't keep up with the thread, but congratulations to the Aggies on a huge win over Bama this week. That was a season saver for y'all.

Comment

Working...
                                X