Interesting game cam sequence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
    I wonder how many feeders out there have steady predator patrol activity on them. Kinda cool to ponder.
    Alot. Have killed two bobcats and four coyotes this year while they were cruising by feeders checking them.

Comment

Originally posted by breese View Post
      Yep. Ill bet it is more common than folks think.

I mean it makes sense. Probably won’t get them on cam as often because they are going to stick to heavy brush/cover probably only step into their preys feeding grounds when they are in pursuit. You’d have no idea they were there unless you caught an awesome sequence of cam shots like op or you are out there in the stand and lay eyes on something else hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
        Alot. Have killed two bobcats and four coyotes this year while they were cruising by feeders checking them.

That’s awesome!

Comment

Cool pics. That is a bad azz cat to take down a deer like that. Bobcats and fox love to hang out around feeders and prey on birds, squirrels and obviously small deer.

Comment

Very cool! seeing lots of coyotes and cats on my cams this time of year. Time to start whacking...

Comment

That’s why I’m gonna shoot them! I’m not letting them walk because people think “there’s not that many of them” or “I just like watching them”. Killed 2 Saturday night.....WTBBC coming up in another week as well

Comment

cool pics. The 7:33 pic there is another deer that shows up behind the feeder ladder next to the downed deer, no bobcat. Wounder if he tried to run off the bobcat.

Comment

wow cool pic

Comment

i watched that little nubbin buck several times during the rut and thought the coyotes are going to get him. he wouldn't leave the feeder. turns out it maybe our cat problem is worse than the coyote problem! to make matters worse now the stupid cat has learned the feeder makes for easy picking....every time i go pull a card there is feathers or some sign of a kill.

Comment

Cool pics!

Comment

Pretty cool pics.

Comment

I get pics of coyotes in my plots and at my feeders constantly. Any time I pull an sd card I’m surprised if there are no coyote pics.

Comment

Awesome pics!

Comment

Originally posted by millman View Post
                              i watched that little nubbin buck several times during the rut and thought the coyotes are going to get him. he wouldn't leave the feeder. turns out it maybe our cat problem is worse than the coyote problem! to make matters worse now the stupid cat has learned the feeder makes for easy picking....every time i go pull a card there is feathers or some sign of a kill.
                              Grab a predator call and start taking out the cats/yotes seems they're prime for the picking if they're coming in that often

Comment

High fence? Haha just messing with you. Do you use a flashlight walking to your stand in the mornings?

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X