Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Vaniller Corn....much better

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Vaniller Corn....much better
      Funny guy[emoji106]

Comment

I use it and really like it. Puts money away to save every time you purchase without even having to think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
          I use it and really like it. Puts money away to save every time you purchase without even having to think about it.
          Where is the money sent to?
          How often can you access it?

Comment

My daughter at Auburn loves it.[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
              Where is the money sent to?
              How often can you access it?

It’s kind of like a savings account you set up for yourself. I think you Can withdraw at anytime, but I’m not exactly sure as I have not touched it and plan to just let it sit there.

Comment

How does Acorn profit from this? Are they sitting on everyone's extra money kinda like a bank?

Comment

I wanted to try it, but I use a small local bank and they weren’t on acorns list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use it. When I did balance a check book back in the day I rounded everything up. I won’t touch the money until I’m retired and need it. My account is up 15% and I reinvest the dividends. This is not my retirement money, I will have a pension and separate 401 for that.

I’ve tried talking several friends that have no retirement into signing up. It’s a no brainer if you are looking to start a retirement account.

If anyone wants to sign up I’ll send you a referral, it will get us both free money I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                      I use it. When I did balance a check book back in the day I rounded everything up. I won’t touch the money until I’m retired and need it. My account is up 15% and I reinvest the dividends. This is not my retirement money, I will have a pension and separate 401 for that.

I’ve tried talking several friends that have no retirement into signing up. It’s a no brainer if you are looking to start a retirement account.

If anyone wants to sign up I’ll send you a referral, it will get us both free money I believe.
                      PM sent

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post

Pm sent

Comment

If anyone wants to send a referral.
                            Michaelcsavoy@gmail.com
                            512-635-2320

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                              If anyone wants to send a referral.
                              Michaelcsavoy@gmail.com
                              512-635-2320
                              Sent.

Anyone wanting a referral, I can send as well. Gets the sender and and person who signs up, a free $5.

Comment

Working...
                              X