I need new wireless cameras Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need new wireless cameras Help!!!

I’ve always used covert. Always had decent luck and was treated good by customer service. I like all the features and love the app. I pay $24.99 a month for a plan and $5 a camera to share that plan, and it’s seems to work great. BUT, I was just notified that the new updated cameras won’t ship out till April. That’s four months with any camera use because the six I have now will stop working Jan 1. That will seriously effect how I have to do things.

So my question is, do any of the other brands have the same easy billing features and an easy to use app? I’m in these upgrades at $250 a piece. So if there are others around that price, it would be awesome.

Checkout Snyper

Comment

I use Spypoint Micro. Cheap and get the job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bushnell easy app and set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m curious how those 4 months will effect how you do things? I usually don’t run cameras till July.

Comment

Anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by Huggybear View Post
              I’m curious how those 4 months will effect how you do things? I usually don’t run cameras till July.
              I use them trapping. First year I started using them, it cut my fuel bill by $10,000.

Comment

Guy at work has been using the Spypoint micros for the season and Im probably going to buy a couple to add to the coverts.

Comment

Stealth work great, simple app

Comment

I've got coverts and have buddies with spartan cams. The spartan cams seem to me to take a better picture.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                      I've got coverts and have buddies with spartan cams. The spartan cams seem to me to take a better picture.
                      Same. Spartan cams seem to be more reliable as well.

Comment

DISCONTINUED, BUT IF YOU LIKED THE RENDER, YOU'LL LOVE THE RIVAL.  Overview  The Render is a cellular trail camera operating on Verizon's 4G LTE network as a Verizon-certified device. With almost 2 years of research and development in the Render, it's a cell cam that offers every capability we wanted to see in a wirele

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                          Bushnell easy app and set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Can you control the cam thru the app? Make it take pictures and change settings?

Comment

Watch camofire. They have the stealthcam models for $150 every now and then. The set up is not the easiest, but I have had great luck with them. I have 2 of them out here at the house and after the initial set up, I haven’t had to touch them after connecting to an external power source.

Comment

The current 2019 LTE Coverts aren't going to have any lapse of service, as far as I know. If you have older 3G models, then maybe so. But there's no reason you can't buy Coverts today, if you want to.

Comment

Working...
                              X