New Bow Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bow Question

Alright, I have the new bow itch, and will probably look to fix that after season ends in February. I am a big believer in shooting everything and going with what feels the best, no brand loyalty here. But I do know a couple things that I like that will limit the options. I currently shoot an Elite E35. I like a longer ATA bow (>34) and I like a bigger brace height (6.5 or 7). These are the things that make a bow comfortable to me. I have done a little looking at the new bows and it seems most are short ATA and lower brace height. What are my options going to be when I go for test drives?

Halon 32 with 6 or 7” brace. You’re welcome.

Comment

PSE Evolve 35
      Bowtech B-mag
      Mathews Halon X
      Hoyt Double XL
      Prime Centergy
      Elite Ritual or Revol

I'm sure there are others, but these should be in line with what you are looking for.

Comment

Thanks guys! Jeff I trust your judgement and will definitely shoot one, just never had a bow that short. I will be making a trip to CCR here in a couple months to give them a try.

Comment

I've been shooting primarily traditional bows for over a year but am not quite as capable as I'd like to be yet. I took my Hoyt Carbon Spyder to stand with me once and I have to say I still like killing with it.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a new bow back in October. I had been shooting the same Bear bow for 20 years and decided I wanted something new. I shot several bows and ended up liking the Bowtech Reign 6 the best. So, that's what I bought.

Comment

PSE Evolve 35 or Darton Maverick 2

Comment

New bow

Obsession K34...'sall you need to know. 34" ATA 7" brace.

Comment

Originally posted by gmac View Post
                  Alright, I have the new bow itch, and will probably look to fix that after season ends in February. I am a big believer in shooting everything and going with what feels the best, no brand loyalty here. But I do know a couple things that I like that will limit the options. I currently shoot an Elite E35. I like a longer ATA bow (>34) and I like a bigger brace height (6.5 or 7). These are the things that make a bow comfortable to me. I have done a little looking at the new bows and it seems most are short ATA and lower brace height. What are my options going to be when I go for test drives?
                  going to be real hard to beat that 35 bro, I cant put mine down.

Comment

Originally posted by gmac View Post
                    Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                    going to be real hard to beat that 35 bro, I cant put mine down.
                    Have to agree, going to be hard to beat the E35. I’m looking to pick up a second one this year, but with 70# limbs. Smoothest bow I’ve ever shot.

Comment

Elite Synergy or the new Elite Ritual

Comment

Shoot an Obsession! You will be sold!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s slightly past Feb. Whatcha get?

Comment

Going to try me a ritual 35. Not sure it will make me put down my energy 35 though!

Comment

I just bought the Obsession FX6. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but I love it already. the draw is really smooth.

Comment

Working...
                              X