Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wade's 2019 - 3 bucks, 2 javis, and a bobcat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wade's 2019 - 3 bucks, 2 javis, and a bobcat!

well the 6 yr old got some serious trigger time this season! Wadey "Snow Leopard" Salinas had a whopper season! A 9, a 7, and another 9 point, plus 2 javalinas and a bobcat! The bobcat was an adventure, the bullet hit was back in the thighs... but bring out the secret Weapon, Slice the Wonder Russell, bayed, broked, then bayed again, then the up and comer, Pancho got a rear end full of claws from the enraged feline. Slice pounced on the cat, the cat bit back. I finished the cat off and Reed and Wade had their jaws drop, "Dad that was the coolest thing I've ever seen" sort of comments. Anyway, some cherished memories and diaglogues caught on film... enjoy!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3l7zRCndUE&t=458s"]2019 Wade blasts South Texas: 3 bucks, 2 javalinas and a bobcat - YouTube[/ame]

Great video. Congrats all around. You forgot the coon in the credits.

Comment

Congratulations to the young mam!

Comment

Too bad he didn’t have any fun. Lol. Great job dad.

Comment

Dead Eye! Congrats

Comment

Thats whats up...you guys made my night!!! Good job pops n lil man!

Comment

congrats very cool great shooting young man

Comment

Nice! Poor pup!

Comment

Congrats! That's what it is about!

Comment

Awesome video! Congrats

Comment

Awesome
                      Video. Go wade !

Comment

Cleaned up

Originally posted by Travissalinas View Post
                        well the 6 yr old got some serious trigger time this season! Wadey "Snow Leopard" Salinas had a whopper season! A 9, a 7, and another 9 point, plus 2 javalinas and a bobcat! The bobcat was an adventure, the bullet hit was back in the thighs... but bring out the secret Weapon, Slice the Wonder Russell, bayed, broked, then bayed again, then the up and comer, Pancho got a rear end full of claws from the enraged feline. Slice pounced on the cat, the cat bit back. I finished the cat off and Reed and Wade had their jaws drop, "Dad that was the coolest thing I've ever seen" sort of comments. Anyway, some cherished memories and diaglogues caught on film... enjoy!

2019 Wade blasts South Texas: 3 bucks, 2 javalinas and a bobcat - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                        X