• Show
Clear All

Awesome. Congrats to all

Comment

Nice hunts guys. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jhuddleston View Post
        What would you consider the average shot distance to be? We are still trying to decide on firearms to bring lol, too many choices but ive pretty well settled on a .375 H&H
        Under 100 yards for sure. Unless you sit on one of the road or shredded sendero.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapatahorn View Post
          My dad shot a young bull on the morning of the 3rd day! It his first nilgai and our first successful refuge hunt! We had to do a lot of walking and scouting the first day to find some fresh sign but it worked out! Bull came out alone looking to refresh his pile and that’s where the shot presented itself! Special thanks to Yanta61 for lending us the game cart!
          No problem.

Comment

Went ahead did a video recap of our recent nilgai hunt. Thought I’d share it to the page

Comment

My dad shot a young bull on the morning of the 3rd day! It his first nilgai and our first successful refuge hunt! We had to do a lot of walking and scouting the first day to find some fresh sign but it worked out! Bull came out alone looking to refresh his pile and that’s where the shot presented itself! Special thanks to Yanta61 for lending us the game cart!
              Congrats to your dad. Y'all have had a good couple of years hunting public lands.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                Congrats to your dad. Y'all have had a good couple of years hunting public lands.
                It’s been a great few years! We’ve been really lucky! Just about to pick up my buck from the taxidermist next week and my dad is getting ready to drop off his nilgai. Looking forward to next year! Before you know it I’ll be able to start taking my son on Youth hunts!

Comment

Anyone down there this weekend hunting????

Comment

It’s been a great few years! We’ve been really lucky! Just about to pick up my buck from the taxidermist next week and my dad is getting ready to drop off his nilgai. Looking forward to next year! Before you know it I’ll be able to start taking my son on Youth hunts!
                    I miss those days. Your hunting and father / son time will go to a whole new level.

Comment

Working...
                    X