No announcement yet.

Atascosa 2019!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI, I drove by the refuge today. Buena Vista road looks done except for striping, but it looks like they widened it. I don't believe there's enough area to park if you wanted to access 6 from there.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
      FYI, I drove by the refuge today. Buena Vista road looks done except for striping, but it looks like they widened it. I don't believe there's enough area to park if you wanted to access 6 from there.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
      Thanks for the intel!

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
        Who all is hunting the first Archery next week?
        I’ll be there Saturday.
        Probably hunting Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

Comment

Forecast calls for rain most of this week. Good luck, it will be a muddy mess in most areas.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
            Forecast calls for rain most of this week. Good luck, it will be a muddy mess in most areas.

Do you have a weather app that seems to be better for the weather down there?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomahawk54 View Post
              Anybody know for sure where the orientation is at? Last year it was at Los Fresnos community center... hopefully still at 9am. I got an email specifically about orientation last year but havent seen one this year...
              AS of yesterday, a buddy of mine hunting this weekend hasn't heard when or where orientation will be. I'd assume he gets some kind of info today or tomorrow on it.

Originally posted by CoswayTyler View Post
              I’ll be there Saturday.
              Probably hunting Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
              Are you going to orientation? You must attend first if you want to hunt. Just making sure you know

Comment

Anyone get drawn for the exotic only hunt in April?

Comment

Originally posted by caalexander4 View Post
                  Do you have a weather app that seems to be better for the weather down there?
                  I just use whatever weather app came with my phone. It helps that I live five minutes from the Atascosa and last night it rained like cats and dogs. You could here the wind howling and the rain beating hard on the windows. The forecast is calling for rain on and off until Saturday. If that is the case then it will probably be a muddy mess for at least a couple of days after it stops raining. True test for all you E-bikers!!

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
                    I just use whatever weather app came with my phone. It helps that I live five minutes from the Atascosa and last night it rained like cats and dogs. You could here the wind howling and the rain beating hard on the windows. The forecast is calling for rain on and off until Saturday. If that is the case then it will probably be a muddy mess for at least a couple of days after it stops raining. True test for all you E-bikers!!

Oh the irony, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

14,000 customers without power. Must have been a hell of a storm last night. This is a picture of South Padre Island as of this morning. I know it is just Monday but if it keeps raining it will be an interesting hunt for hunters this weekend.

Comment

WOW, you guys got heck of a storm. Wasn't bad in the Austin area. I think there may be a another chance of rain mid week.

Good luck on the hunt folks. Last year it was muddy and I ended up with mud inside my snake boots.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                          AS of yesterday, a buddy of mine hunting this weekend hasn't heard when or where orientation will be. I'd assume he gets some kind of info today or tomorrow on it.

Are you going to orientation? You must attend first if you want to hunt. Just making sure you know

No I won’t be at the orientation, I called and they said I could do the orientation when I get there.

Comment

Tyler,

You bringing Dorris to orientation? Best leave her in the truck. They like to make rules on the fly there. Especially those chicken shyt Federal Game Wardens....(I hope they read this[emoji112])

Think of Dorris. I want to see some results![emoji28] Don't ruin it for her by bringing her into that hornets nest of hypocrisy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoswayTyler View Post
                              No I won’t be at the orientation, I called and they said I could do the orientation when I get there.
                              Awesome. Hope you can get something down

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
                                Tyler,

You bringing Dorris to orientation? Best leave her in the truck. They like to make rules on the fly there. Especially those chicken shyt Federal Game Wardens....(I hope they read this[emoji112])

Think of Dorris. I want to see some results![emoji28] Don't ruin it for her by bringing her into that hornets nest of hypocrisy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

You get a ticket down there?

Comment

Working...
                                X