Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
    Who is mounting your buck in Mexico? Definitely looks like it is almost ready to head home! Nice buck!
    Thank you.
    12 Point Taxidermy

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
      Thank you.
      12 Point Taxidermy
      Very cool. He has my buck as well. Hope to get a call here in the next few months.

Comment

That’s who is doing mine also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
          Very cool. He has my buck as well. Hope to get a call here in the next few months.
          I’ve been happy with everything so far. Someone on this thread recommended them and I would use them again. Good communication, fair price, and the work looks good from pictures. We will see how the border crossing goes. I’m gonna take the advice from dstrong and have my buddies come get there own. I’d be sick if any of them were confiscated.

Comment

I’ve been happy with everything so far. Someone on this thread recommended them and I would use them again. Good communication, fair price, and the work looks good from pictures. We will see how the border crossing goes. I’m gonna take the advice from dstrong and have my buddies come get there own. I’d be sick if any of them were confiscated.

I had a buddies deer confiscated for similar reasons! Took 4 months and a very patient and thorough land owner to get them back! Be smart!!

Comment

I would strongly recommend you take his advice.

Have each hunters agreement, US FW forms filled out, tags, and each hunter present with their name on the agreement.
              You will endure much better results.
              Mexico is much easier to do more, thank to try and do the minimum and soak the headache of it.

Comment

I want to clear this up also... looking thru my email communication today I never made it clear with Humberto that my buddies weren’t going to be with me to bring their deer out. I dont want anyone to think he handed me bad advice. I was told by another unnamed party that this was accepted. Thanks for yalls responses and help. I’m thankful for this thread.
                Last edited by DallasCoon12; 07-03-2019, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Got a 1/4 inch last night on ranch any one else have rain report.

Comment

No rain on our end and 15 day forecast looks rough, but we knew it’d end at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Blue View Post
                      Got a 1/4 inch last night on ranch any one else have rain report.
                      Notta on our end, but we're in terrific shape for this time of year! Looks like we're on a dry run for a while though.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

0.21” for us

Comment

Mexico 2019-2020

Bunch of fat prego girls [emoji7][emoji7]

Comment

Looks like it rained again at are place tonight!!

Comment

Heading down in the morning, hopefully not to muddy, dragging almost 2 tons of corn down.

Comment

.13 on pipeline . We’ll definitely take it. Tanks are low

Comment

Working...
                                X